Beautiful Dreamer 10

1-15-2021

"Can you get the fuck out my face," Kailina snapped at the nurse who tried to help her get dressed.

"Kailina," Sesshomaru and Aizawa chided in unison glancing at each other before looking back at the young girl.

"I can dress myself stop touching me," she rephrased as the nurse smilied bowing before exiting the room.

"So Kailina when you heal-," Izuku began but Ichigo's hand on his shoulder silenced him.

"How long have they been bullying you?," Aizawa asked aloud causing silence to fill the room.

"I began to notice it after my last incident," she stated nonchalantly.

"Do not just assume we'll accept that answer," Sesshomaru told her,"I want a full explanation."

Aizawa arched his brow at the silver haired man as his daughter let out a heavy sigh.

"I noticed I just don't care about others options," Kailina admitted,"the truth of me is worse than lies so I'm ok with it."

"I don't understand why I wasn't told," Aizawa stated,"you're my responsibility I'm suppose to protect you."

"I needed that years ago," she responded strapping on her combat boots despite being told not to," I'll be an adult soon,I've learned to take care of myself Aizawa."

"By choice," he snapped as the others watched the tension unfold.

"Look at me how you use to," she whispered making eye contact with her dad,"since I've gotten back I've been trying to grow and move and you aren't."

"I thought we were getting over it together," he said confused trying to whisper," where is all of this coming from?"

"Mom looked at me today," she sighed,"she did not fully understand the situation but she could just...tell ya' know and she touched me."

Aizawa froze wondering how to respond to this hurdle. Of course, he knew it was coming eventually, they couldn't heal if he kept pretending it did not happen.

"Leave," was all Aizawa needed to say for the others to exit although the silver haired man gazed at him, seeming to understand.

"Kailina...you're right," he said," since you've been back you've been trying to open up I noticed because you listen so well but-," he paused not knowing what to say.

"Her lousy spirit sees me as her hurt child," she stated," why aren't you treating me like that?," she asked,"Momo's parents were so worried, outraged and wanting answers not once did you ask why I did it, or speak when the bullying was mentioned."

"Kailina I-," he began pausing as he saw a glimmer in her eyes.

"Please Dad ," she sighed," lie to me."

"I'm sorry I did not speak up but your usually so independent so I thought you could handle it," he stated being honest with her for once.

"I don't care that I'm independent Aizawa," she spoke,"you're my Dad act like it...even when I don't want you to."

"Kailina...I haven't been in your life since you were eight," he began.

"Five," she blurted out,"once mom passed you cut me out of your life."

"I was hurt Kailina," he quipped,"I lost my best friend...my wife and son it was hard for me," he sighed leaning against the wall. Kailina stared at him in shock her mouth agape her brow knitted in confusion.

"You son of a bitch," she finally spoke loudly forcing him to stand straight in shock," that was my mom and brother too, you bastard."

Aizawa wanted to speak but he was unsure how to respond without making her angry enough to use her quirk. Kailina never spoke to him like this before, actually making her feelings known and he did not want to ruin it.