Beautiful Dreamer 4

7-31-2018

"Shit, " Kailina grumbled as All Might explained the rules of the game. They were to defend themselves,with 3 teammates blindfolded and they would have  their hands tied behind their backs. She was at a disadvantage due to her hearing aids not coming yet. So she'd have to rely on simply feeling her way through the challenge. Already she was dreading it because of how Momo Yaoyorozu was looking at her. Since day one this girl oozed 'attitude',and still Kailina wondered if she stole the girls birthday cake while they were little.

"Whoever makes it to me, without having their blindfold removed, their team wins it can be all 3,or just 1, " All Might said happily as everyone got ready. "You are also allowed to use your quirk to help you win, " he added as Kailina rolled her eyes.  She was not going to use her quirk, especially in an area where so many could get hurt. Mentally she made herself a list of objectives.

1. Fell their auras,know who is where.

2. Avoid quirks,Todoroki, Katsuki, Momo and Izuku for sure.

3.Make it to All Might

'Okay, ' she thought to herself, 'I got this. ' As All Might put them in two lines facing each other.    

  "Mineta,Izuku,Shouji,Jirou,Sero, Oijiro,Aoyama, Bakugo, Kirishima and Satou," All Might called out,"Team 1."

"Uraraka,MoMo,Ashido,Iida, Tsuyu,Tokoyami,Todoroki, Tooru,Denki and Kouda," All Might called out,"Team 2."

Kailina stared at the teacher knowing why he was blonde as he called out all 20 classmates,not 21. They seemed not to notice as well as they all split up into teams. Yet before she could say anything Momo spoke up for her.

"I know she seems powerless All Might,but you forgot Kailina," she stated as Kailina showed no reaction to her words which upset Momo. Kailina was not ignoring her though,she was watching a butterfly land on Izuku and found it funny.

"I'm glad you noticed,she can be on your team," All Might told her giving his usual thumbs up.

"C'mon let's get a plan together," Momo snapped at Kailina who was daydreaming. Noticing how Kailina did not budge she turned around ready to lash out but Iida placed a hand on Kailina's shoulder,he shivered slightly because her skin was ice cold.

"No physical contact please," she said moving his hand.

"You're on our team,let's get set," he told her smiling as she smirked at him and followed.

"So we have to pick which three are going to All Might,but just 1 has to make it," Momo told the group."So Tsu,Todoroki and Denki,you'll be blind folded."

"That's not a good idea," Kailina said.

"Why not? They're strong enough to handle themselves," Ashido told her rolling eyes.

"Exactly, the other team will plan to take them down so if they hold them back,we aren't focused on their three,they win," Kailina told them as it set in that she was right.

"You have a better idea?," Todoroki asked.

"With all due respect, pick the three that's least expected,cover them,hold back the other three," she stated.

"For someone who's mean,you're smart,"Tsu told her.

"I am not mean," Kailina told her.

"You ignore everyone," Iida said,yet her was not facing her do she did not reply.

"So pick 3," Kailina told Momo.

"I pick you," she said smugly.

" Uh no," Kailina told her.