Beautiful Dreamer 9

11-30-2020

Aizawa sat in the waiting room in silence wondering what his daughters results would be. He already had problems with the nurses because she chose to heal herself instead once she came to. Since she had a medical license for healing there was not much that they could do ,Kailina made sure to get every inch of education she could to avoid others while on the run. Kailina was strong, she fought many battles but he feared she over did it.

Mt. Lady never looked up from her hands, they still had blood on them,her shock setting in more.

"I am...very sorry," was all Aizawa could say during their long wait, he wanted her to watch and understand Kailina yet it seemed to have the opposite effect.

"How...what is she?," she forced out not noticing Aiazawa's physical flinch. There were so many times he heard those words spoken and was glad Kailina did not know.

"In a world full if quirks...she still doesn't fit in," he sighed,"she's just powerful and...it is frightening..but imagine her pain."

"Her pain?," My. Lady asked angerily,
"she is a psychopath...those nightmares...that thing,and she's so...cold," she rambled, " who raised a monster, where are her parents?," she questioned out loud.

"What else would you expect...from my child," he stated his usual nonchalant attitude gone an unsettling feeling was inside her bones, yet nothing compared to Kailina.

Mt. Lady's eyes widened slightly at the realization of what he confessed. Mt. Lady stumbled over her words trying to defend herself yet nothing came out.
The students spoke much of her, even some teachers and it never was good, the complaints were mostly of her refusing to use her quirk, or not getting along with class mates.

'We have been complaining to her father?,' she asked herself feeling shame set in over her shock.

"Aizawa Sensi!," a voice yelled as they looked up to see Izuku, Todoroki and Eri.

"Midoriya?," Mt. Lady asked confused by his presence then she thought of Momo.

"Momo is fine," Aizawa stated before she could yet Eri looked confused.

"I'm here for Kai-Chan," Eri stated looking at them with big eyes," Moss said she was hurt so I brought her favourite," she stated as they noticed Todoroki carrying a gift basket.

"I don't think-," Aizawa began remembering the last gift basket Kailina received.

"No,we did it right," Todoroki said cutting him off, Aizawa looked seeing coffee, a few books, and art supplies.

"Now can we see her?," Eri asked eager to see of her friends will being.

"Eri,Kailina likes to be alone," Mt. Lady stated afraid for the young girl.

"No I have to see her!," she yelled shocking the adults," she said were great friends see," she stated turning around to see on her black jean jacket was a red pentagram;over it was the words,Little Star. Aizawa sighed wondering how Eri met his daughter yet grateful someone wanted to check on her, for the very first time.

"Aizawa Shouta," a nurse called out interrupting their conversation.

"Yes," he replied as she smiled softly walking to him.

"Kailina Yume Shouta is awake and she's stable,her injuries were not so bad due to her healing abilities so you can see her soon, although you only have an hour she will need much rest," she told him as he nodded his head in understanding she strode off.

"Where is she?," Eri asked in a demanding tone as Aizawa sighed walking off as they followed. The smell of the hospital was an unpleasant one he soon got use to when his wife was a hero, she always pushed herself to save others and to help. Aizawa made it his business to always visit her and now he had to repeat the same painful actions for his daughter.