Beautiful Dreamer 12

10-5-2022

TRIGGER WARNING; Extreme violence,language,gore,drug use

Kailina remembered it like it was yesterday, it was a beautiful day as it was raining hard so her mom decided not to tend the garden but play inside. 

She sat on the floor feeding her baby brother like Mommy and Dad told her to as her Mom had them watching a science program she was apart of that was about splicing cells. For years her mom had her train and work on understanding what her quirk was and how it came to be. Kailina first showed her quirk at two years old, her Mom had to use her quirk to repair the house after Kailina created a monster during a tantrum because she could have lemon ice cream. Afterwards she thought her Mom would be upset, but she was happier than ever.

"It worked, I can't believe it worked," her mother beamed swinging her around, even though Kailina did not understand why it was so good at the time, she knew her mother was thrilled. Everyday when her Dad was gone, her Mom trained her in creation, feeding from fear,bonding with creations and more. Once Dad was home she learned quickly that she had no quirk,assuming it was until she could control it. Today it was learning how to create perfect bonds to make a stronger DNA thread perfect for transfer.

"According to a recent report by Nature, Japan's government has just approved experiments that will splice human cells into animal embryos, and then implant said embryos into surrogate animals, in an effort to grow human-congruent organs that can be used for transplant purposes," the television spoke in the living room as her mother began preparing for dinner she grabbed her medical bag as she filled a needle with 150mg of horse tranquilizer to keep Kailina's powers hidden while Shouta was home from work. There was no other way to keep her daughter controlled and since she was not aware of her full power, she took no chances.

"Let Mommy give you medicine," Zikkita stated in a bright voice as her daughter bounced over to her smiling, she held out her arm as her Mom gave it to her she did not flinch,she was use to their nightly routine. The needle was large and clear but her Mom always gave her banana milk so she did not complain. Kailina knew she always had to take it before Daddy got home and right before she ate so it didn't hurt later. Her mom kissed it better as she went back to cooking dinner Kailina continued to tune into the television while explaining it to her baby brother who was in a bassinet. Hearing the light crunch of snow outside Zikkita smiled, waiting patiently for her husband to be home.

A loud thud filled the room as she then heard glass break.

"Karasu?," Zikkita called out his pet name,running to the door, wondering if he was injured. There were three tall men who stood before her in masks. Zikitta sent out golden whips to attack them. Just as it wrapped around their necks, flinging the man into another one as the went across the room, although the one she didn't see was a fourth, a little kid who shot her in the arm with a glowing blue dart. Her muscles seemed to seize, locking her joints in place painfully before she collapsed.

"Mom!," Kailina yelled speeding towards her a man went to grab her, her teeth sunk into his neck as he tried to pick her up. A loud scream poured from his throat as she fell on top of her Mom,grunting in an effort to awaken her powers. The man reared his foot back slamming it down on the child's spine.

"Its...ok," her Mom breathed out stroking her daughter's hair. Zikkita grabbed Kailina flipping her over so she covered her daughter.

"You fucking bitch!,"  he yelled stomping on Zikkita's ribs as she tried not to cry. They still had yet to notice her son and Kailina was in her arms,yet as she tried to use her quirk,her body contorted more causing sinister laughter.