Beautiful Dreamer 6

03-16-2020

"You have me fucked up on multiple levels," Kailina told Midnight who looked suprised.

"You're training and that's final," Midnight snapped at her, she was fed up with Kailina constantly defying her. She didn't care what bull Mt. Lady rambled about Kailina doing she was a kid and she refused to let her run things.

"Watch your tone with me,"Kailina told her as she rolled her eyes at her and walked over to the training grounds deciding to only practice hand to hand combat alone. Midnight and Present Mic stared at her in silence,no one had spoken to Midnight like that ever.

"Aizawa acts so crazy over her and I don't see why," Midnight stated watching the girl train alone as others around the room used their quirk freely, she never did.

Izuku watched her train,her eyes were cold,as she focused on training, her movements calculated he decided to head over to her. He really appreciated her helping his friends and Mt. Lady yet over the last two weeks she was distant again. Her combat boot stopped inches from his face as she glared at him.

"Hi...um Kailina," Izuku laughed nervously.

"Hey Moss," she replied putting her foot down, "what's up. "

"Well I um...see," he rambled.

"Today please," she teased smirking at him as he blushed.

"Let's train...together," he said more confidently as she smiled taking a fighting stance so did he as his quirk was activated he ran towards her, aiming for her head yet she grabbed his ankle throwing him into a nearby rock formation. Izuku immediately jumped up still attacking but he couldn't land a hit.

"Your quirk is amazing," he said out of breath as she looked at him confused.

"I'm not using my quirk," she told him as he looked surprised.

"But... you aren't hurt," he stated confused, " I couldn't land a blow."

" Well I had years to master physical strength," she said smiling,"no need to use it."

"So what is it like with your quirk?," he asked as he took a fighting stance so did she. Izuku went for her legs next, trying to kick them from under her but she flipped back gracefully as her left arm slammed into his face as she hit him in his exposed throat with her elbow.

"She's tearing him apart," Sato stated as they all watched,assuming her quick was maybe super strength. Yet it wouldn't make sense with what she did weeks ago,making the class even more confused by her.

Izuku was coming at her from every angle yet she blocked grabbing his face she slammed him into the ground.

"Again," she whispered to him as he shoved her off he stood to fight again yet Kailina stopped as purple liquid flew past her burning a hole into a pillar causing it to collapse quickly she groaned turning around.

"Such a mean girl," Yomeja stated as she flew slightly above ground next to Midnight. She wore a black spaghetti strap sun dress that reached mid thigh with a large black hat and platform shoes.

"Such an annoying godmother," Kailina replied as another blast was shot from the crescent moon on the staff at her feet.

"You are not allowed here," Midnight told the woman who took off her hat showing her purple wings there. Cotton candy hair fell into lush curls to her elbows as her purple eyes had Midnight entranced.

"I'm sorry I'm Kailina's godmother and therapist," Yomeja stated shaking the womans hand.

"Good your here to discuss her behavior," Present Mic said.