Beautiful Dreamer 7

4-18-2020

Eri was looking for Midoriya but she couldn't find him or anyone else inside the dorm. Yet her ears heard a faint voice singing low,it was distorted but she assumed it was because she was far away. Following the haunting voice made her body shiver with uncertainty,yet her body seemed to disobey her as it continued to follow the voice despite her not wanting to,as she reached a door, that was oddly painted a deep burgundy different from the usual cream doors,her hands shook furiously as she touched the ice cold knob.

"Another," a womans voice stated as the singing stopped she heard a sloshing sound before it started back. Eri opened the door and stood still in fear,seeing a petite figure on the floor,it was a woman yet her clothes were torn and dirty as her body was covered in needles her skin was pulled back from her teeth and eyes as blood trickled from her deathly blue skin,its eyes turned to her,they were hollow allowing her to see inside slightly. A scream tore through her as the creature shrieked tugging on the womans sleeve,the figure it sat the the feet of popped up,the singing woman disbursing into a red mist before it soon disappeared too.

Kailina stared at the little girl as she continued to scream, she sighed putting down the hero outfit she was making for herself she stood,shutting the door as the girl seemed to only panic.

"Its ok,its gone now," Kailina told her as she held up her hands walking towards the red eyed girl slowly as to not frighten her.

"What...what was that?," the little girl sobbed rubbing her eyes,she never saw something so horrendous before, even with her past life,she was terrified beyond belief.

"It was the Needle Bride,"Kailina explained,"I created her with my...quirk."

Eri eyed the strange girl,she was tall towering over her as she wore lace tights with a short black dress with long sleeves, on the dress was the image of a Ouija board. Her hair was long and a dark brown mixed with a dark burgundy her eyes were brown,almost black with a few specs of grey as she looked at the young girl worried.

"I...I've never met you," Eri breathed out.

"I'm new,are you looking for someone?,"Kailina asked.

"Midoriya or Mirio," Eri told her as she noticed the dark burgundy walls full of odd pictures or newspaper clippings,the bed was big with black bed sheets that had a pentagram on it,yet Eri noticed that Aizawa Sensi picture was on the girl's black messy desk. Unknowingly Eri walked towards it to examine it,he was smiling brightly as he held a small girl on his shoulders,she was dressed in a soft yellow princess dress as he was dressed in a blue suit. A woman with white hair and completely white eyes stood next to them,dressed in a white sundress as Eri noticed rides in the background.

"He saved me,"Eri said pointing at Aizawa making Kailina sigh.

"He does that,he's an amazing man," Kailina told her sitting down on her small black couch as the girl picked up the picture she sat next to her.

"You took this?," Eri asked.

"No a stranger did,that's my mom and dad,we were at Disney World," Kailina responded thinking of that special day she smiled softly.

"He's your dad?," Eri asked surprised,"I never knew he had a daughter and a wife,who do you get your quirk from?," Eri asked full of curiosity about the strange chocolate skinned girl.

"Both of them,I can erase quirks but from my mom...its like hers but the...opposite," she explained,"my mom was ranked as hero three,she could create the most beautiful illusions of a person's dreams of desire,it helped get the villain to relax or distract them so hostages, police everyone could get away safely."