Beautiful Dreamer 3

7-31-2018

Kailina was sitting in her room studying,waiting for her friends to stop by with the food.  She was starving and did not feel like her class mates. It had been a month now, with no hearing aid, many sleep less nights, and bad attitudes. Feeling a hand on her shoulder she grabbed it forcefully. Looking at the callus and scarred hand, she followed it up to a freckled face, with large sea green eyes and messy green hair. A deep red blush creeped up his neck to his chin, cheeks as it then exploded upon his entire face.

"Hi, umm someone, no umm some people are at the door for you," Izuku stuttered out as she got up from the couch in the main room, she went to the door.

"Ohayo!," Kagome yelled as did Orohime and Rukia.

" You look like shit, " Ichigo told her as he pushed himself into the place.

"That is is quite unnecessary," Sesshomaru chided as he too stepped in with the food, the girls followed behind him.

"I'll slap you so hard that dye will come out, " Kailina threatned Ichigo, knowing he hated people saying he dyed his hair.

"All these years you've known me, read my lips,this isn't a damn dye you brat, " Ichigo yelled as she rolled her eyes.

"Ichigo, calm down, we have not seen Lina in a while,lets not argue," Orohime told him.

"Right, you two act like your six, " Rukia said as Kailina and Ichigo looked at her blankly.

"You're one to talk, " they whispered in unison.

"Excuse me, say that a bit louder!," Rukia yelled.

"We are making and audience, show us your room please I desire to eat, " Sesshomaru told her as the class mates tried not to be nosey. Sesshomaru was 6'4 with long silver hair and amber eyes, he had a moon on his forehead with marron stripes on each cheek. Ichigo was just as tall as Sesshomaru with red hair to match Orohime's with brown eyes,which she stood at 5'5. Rukia and Kagome had jet black locks, Kagome had striking blue eyes and Rukia's was a deep purple,they were the shortest standing at 5'2. Seeing them was not odd due to quirks existed, it's because Kailina was talking to them as she always ignored them.

Even though they competed with each other,they were a class, a family of sorts. They interacted together talked hung out and more, yet here she was chatting up with these people who don't attend U. A and ignoring them like they were worthless.

Izuku hung his head as the chatter about Kailina began.

"She thinks she's better than us."

"I haven't even seen her quirk yet. "

"I heard she got in because of her family,maybe she's stuck up."

"Stop!," Izuku yelled standing abruptly.

"What's wong Izuku?," Jiro asked as they looked at him in shock from his abrupt out burst.

"Kailina is from America, maybe their culture is different from ours, " he said.

"You may be right, maybe we should introduce ourselves in her ways, " Todoroki stated.

"Well she's African,we should look up what foods they eat," Aoyama suggested as his friends agreed.

***

Kailina sat staring at the large basket before her, she knew some Japanese were use to people who were non-Japanese, especially blacks, yet not everyone was. At this moment she wished every person on Earth knew what not to do when concerning black people. It was the end of class, she went to the restroom and came back just as the bell rang, so whoever did this,she didn't know who, and they should be glad that she didn't.