🧊In need of your Love🔪

●Story where Dream doesn't give Sapnap enough attention but Sapnap has separation anxiety●

⚠️TW: Angst
Depression
Slight Gore

°Sapnap°
I was greeted by the sound of my alarm clock ringing, meaning it's already morning and that i needed to get up and get ready.

I lazily get up from my bed and let out a breathy groan. I put on my house slippers and rub both of my eyes on my way to the bathroom.

I get in the shower and turn the nob on.
I let the cold water wash all over my pale white body. After taking a shower i hurriedly ran downstairs.

My body is met by the smell of chocolate pancakes with bacon (I like that combo okay?🙄). Dream was cooking our breakfast.

Me and Dream have been been dating for almost 8 months. Although we haven't told the social media about our relationship yet.

I tip-toed to him trying not to make a sound to scare him from the back. As i was about to do so he spoke-

"Don't even try me babe" He said gigling as he turned around and faced me holding a stainless spatula with an apron around his body that said 'Kiss the Cook~'.

"Ugh this is so unfair, how do you always know what i do without even looking??" I said frowning as i crossed my arms

"Because your very easy to read? Duh!" He said sassily which made me chuckle in return

"I can't with you" I said laughing. I was about to leave him and go to the dinning table when he grabbed my wrist and said-

"Uh ah ah where's my good morning kiss?~" He said pouting, which i admit was cute..

I give him a kiss on the cheeks and went to the other side of the room. I take out my phone and scroll through twitter.

Few minutes passed and i see Dream holding two plates of pancakes with bacon. I immediently turn my phone off and grab one of the plates.

"Hungry that much?" He said sitting down on the other side of the table.

"Well yeah, your cooking is the best after all" I said with my mouth full with food

"Aha i knew that~" He said as he closed his eyes and flipped his imaginary long hair. It annoyed me

"I changed my mind.." i said glarring at my cocky boyfriend

"Oh come on now.." He said a grinning.

°Dream°
A few hours later me and Sapnap decided to do nothing much today and just sit and relax.

I sit on our shared couch and Spanap does the same by laying on my lap. He's just the cutest.

Although it may seem like we have a perfect relationship, we don't. Sapnap
very bad separation anxiety.

I can't go anywhere without him tailing me. I mean i don't mind it, i honestly think it's kinda cute. But still i sometimes wanna have my alone time too.

Speaking of alone time. That last time i left Sapnap alone because i needed space for myself. He had a mental breakdown.

I truly love Sapnap and i understand where his coming from. I just wished he could control his separation anxiety.

Enough with that i should focus more on what we have right now.

FEW WEEKS LATER♧

°3rd Person°
As weeks passed by Dream starts to hang out more with his friends.

Which was fine with Sapnap but can't help but to feel lonely and gloomy at the same time.