🍁My autumn Soulmate 2🍂

°Sapnap°
I walk down the stairs, cook myself some fried egg and bacon. After eating breakfast i immediently grab my bag and head to the bus station. Minutes of walking i reach the bus station. I sat on an empty bench and took my headsets out. I listened to music while waiting for a bus i can ride to school. Not even a minute later, a tall dirty - blonde hair man walked towards the bench im sitting and took a sit. To be honest he was kinda cute. Little did i know i was staring at him a little too long.

"May i help you with something sir?" He spoke up. I was caught flusterred and immediently turned my face the other way around. He was confused, i could tell.

"Y-yeah...n-no im f-fine.." 'FUCK' I cursed myself for stuttering too much. I then heard him laugh. The hell is this guy laughing at me about?..

"U-uhm.." I slowly turned my head back at him. "S-sorry..it's just that, you look cute all flustered!" He said making me blush crimson red.

"Sorry! That just- came out of my mouth!" He apologized as i hid my head away from him again.

"I-it's okay.." I said trying to hide my tomato like face. Why the hell am i blushing?? I have a damn soulmate for god's sake!..I thought to myself, i then heard a bus stop right in front of us. Oh thank god...

"I-i have to go!.." I said running off inside of the bus immediently, not even looking back at him for the last time. "W-wait!.." Was the last words i heard him say. I sat down at the very back, alone. Heart beating out fast; panting. I sighed, feeling overwhelmed.

T/S - At School; Lunch Time

The day was already half finished. I sat on a table along with my friends. I sat quite, thinking about the incident earlier. I don't quite remember his face actually...Now that i think about it, i only remebered his voice and- his beautiful emerald green eyes... 'Oh fuck im cheating on my soulmate!..' I thought to myself and plopped my head down to the table. Careful enough not to hit my plate. My head my a clattering sound which caught my friends attention.

"Sapnap?..are you okay?" Puffy asked obviously worried for me. She then came closer to me and held her left hand above my head; checking my temperature, if i was sick or not.

"Your temperature seems fine." She said
"So whats wrong with you then?" George asked sassily, but a hint of worriedness could be heard in his tone of voice.

"I'm &@$#%..(inuadible sounds).." My words were mumbled because of the table underneath me. "Uhh what?" Sam asked confused. I then raised my head and said -

"I said- i think im cheating on my soulmate..." immediently plopping my head back down. Everyone looked at confused.

"How can you say that? What are you even talking about??" Puffy asked confused. I raised my head back again and looked at her (😑 his face) "Uhh mind explaining Mr Volley? (It's his last name and it also means Fire-) George asked sassily using my last name.

"So basically...there was this cute guy at the buss stop and -.."

T/S - After explaning shit

"Oh.." Sam said.

"Well i'm sure it'll be fine~.." Puffy said tapping my shoulder. 'I knew they werent gonna give any good advice' I thought to myself as i turned my head the other way. We then heard the bell ring, meaning it was time to go home

-
LOGIC: THEY MISSED AN ENTIRE CLASS FOR ONE DAMN EXPLANATION..Sorry i'm sleep deprived rn