🦋🧊Snowy Nights☃️❄

○●SAPNAP●○
February 13th 2020, I woke up with a cold breeze hiting my the back of my body; i shivered. I thought of it as nothing but as minutes passed by it was getting much and much colder. I thought that maybe my AC was turned on high this time so i lazily moved my body to stand up.

And as i did my feet stepped on something cold?..What the? SNOW?!
Now that completely woke me up, i rubbed both of my eyes to make sure and i was right. There was a few snow on my floor considering that my window was open.

I ran to my window and saw something that i thought would never ever happen. It was snowing in Texas?! Shocked i slowly back away but then tripped and fell on my desk next to my bed.

I looked to ny side that it was already 10 in the morning, not only that but tomorrow was gonna be valentines day. And i'm not sure if what's happening right now as of this moment is a good thing or bad thing but right now what i need to do is get up and get ready for the day.

And so i did. I stood up with the help of my right arm on my desk and got my slippers on. I walked to my bathroom and took a bath. 30 minutes later i got out of my bathroom with a towel on my lower half body and went to my walk in closet (Is that what you call it??) and got dressed.

Considering of how cold it's gonna be today i wore an outfit that's slighty fit for the weather.

Besides im not going outside so i thought this fit would be good

Besides im not going outside so i thought this fit would be good. After finally getting ready i went downstairs and cooked myself a pancake and made iced coffe.

After eating breakfast i went back up to my room and immediently tweeted about snowing in texas.

But then as i was scrolling through twitter i heard a knocking on my front door. I was confused because no one usually comes up to my house. But i didnt mind it since it might've been someone asking for directions or whatever.

I walked downstairs amd there was kncking again. Confused and frustrated at the same time i said-

"Okay i get it just wait" I said with a bit of tone, i probobly should't have said it like that but i don't really care right now

I reached for the door know and slowly opened my door, to my surprise it was my bestfriend; Dream. I could tell he didn't know it was gonna snow here considering the outfit he was wearing

 I could tell he didn't know it was gonna snow here considering the outfit he was wearing