❦︎Misunderstood❦︎

SAPNAP POV

My Eyes fluttered open as the sun rays hit my my face. I looked up above my ceiling, and for awhile i had a thought about everything. Mainly about my beloved boyfriend of course..

But i wasn't thinking about him the way other couples would. Lately, we've had sometime..apart- Not forcefully just like, unknowingly i guess? I mean i wanna spend my days and nights with him but everytime i do ask, the answers will always remain the same.

"I'm busy hanging out with George, sorry."

DREAM POV

That's what i've been saying to Sapnap; my boyfriend. For the past 2 weeks we haven't hungout. I mean, i'm not lying i really am hanging out with George.

Speaking of George i met him 2 weeks ago the first time he transferred to our school. I would say he's pretty cool, He's really shy tho so, I'm trying my best to make him open up his heart and mind to me.

Sapnap on the other hand, he's been annoying me about wanting to either hangout or go on a date. I mean i do feel bad for not talking to him for weeks but still, he should understand. I mean we were like that too on Sapnap and I's first meeting.

Anyway, that doesn't matter really, George and i are planning to go out to a Internet coffe shop today this afternoon. You know, just relaxing and the usual.

GEORGE POV

I've known Dream for about 2 weeks now, and i gotta say he's kinda forcefull?? Well not in a bad way, i mean i get what he's trying to do it's just that. This is the first time anyones tried to be-friend me, so everythings new for me.

And during those 2 weeks of constantly hanging out together, whether in school or outside of school, we've constantly been told that we looked like a couple on there first honeymoon.

And i would blush everytime someone mentions that, i mean you have got to admit Dream's a good looking guy. He could get any guy or girl he wanted, in which i was right about. Dream has a boyfriend; Sapnap.

Dream blushes at the name everytime it's mentioned in a conversation. So of course i got curious and went around the school asking about their relationship, if it was going good or not.

Some people say that it's going really well and that Dream fallen HARD for the guy, like literally. But- there are some people giving me dirty looks when i ask about them (Sapnap and Dream). They say thay maybe i should keep my distance a little bit away from Dream, or others might start getting the wrong idea..especially Sapnap.

Which by the way is already happening. I dont know about Sapnap tho but i really couldn't careless. I know i should'nt be saying that because it's wrong but i can't help it..

I've fallen for Dream..

DREAM POV

Ten minutes after me and George arrived at the caffé, so far so good. George's been smiling a lot more at me, which makes me happy. I'm glad he's slowly thinking of me as a new friend of his.

But then thirty minutes later, George said something that i would've never thought about hearing from him..

"I like you Dream.."

He said,i sat there shocked from the sudden conffesion. George looked down under the table but i could clearly make out the blush on his face..How the hell am i suppose to tell him that i dont feel the same? More over how am i suppose to tell all of this to Sapnap?..should i even tell him? What no of course i should.

But then, we heard a plates crash down the floor. Everyone in the store looked at the direction where the sound was and when i saw who it was my heart shattered to a million pieces..

"Sapnap.."

I said quietly as i immediently stand up from my table and ran towards him leaving George dumbfounded. As i was about to reach and hold his hands, he backed away. I flinched at the sudden reaction.

"Sapnap i can-"

"What the actual fuck?..are you?..are you serious right now?.."

He said as tears started to sloy form in his eyes..

"Sapnap no, you misunderstood!.."

"Are you sure i did Dream?!..because these past few weeks i haven't been talking to you cuz u said you were busy hanging out with this BITCH!!.."

"Sap i..no..please let me explain"

"Fine. Go ahead. GO AHEAD AND TELL EVERYONE HERE HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING TRAITOR YOU ARE!.."

Sapnap Cried out.

"It's either that or we are over."

"Fine..i'd rather embarassed my self than lose you..."

Dream said smiling sweetly and yet weakly to Sapnap, and for a second Sapnap almost got swayed by his sweet words again..

After the Explanation

"And I'm sorry, but you HAVE to believe me Sapnap please!.."

"..I don't-.."

"Come on man just make up already!"

A custumer said

"Yeah!"

Other people agreed, Sapnap looked at them.. silently. But then-

"I'm sorry, but please do believe Dream..he's right about everything. It's all my fault. I'm sorry if i made you feel guilty and insecure. I'm sorry Dream for confessing knowing that you already love someone else..."

"It..it's fine..but Sapnap?.."

"I dont know.."

"Its fine Sap, you dont have to force youself, we can finish this talk later at home"

"Okay..fine."

Sapnap agreed, and Dream smiled at him lovingly, he was happy that the situation was handled very easily and was over fast too..kinda. Dream then hugged Sapnap and he hugged him back.

"Awhh the shows over??"

"Ahhh, noo!"

Some people at the store said, everyone then broke out in laughter including George.

The End~