"We had a pretty rough love story.."

3rd Person Speaking
Weading bells rhymed all around the massive church. The church was filled with white and dusty green materials. There were dark orange flowers and that sorrounded the altar. Everything was perfect-..

The Bride.. awh how he looked perfect and gorgeous in his wedding dress. The groom shredded tears because of it..

...

"I'm Sorry.."

What happened?..We were soulmates just a minute ago and now-..We're soon to be strangers?..

||Heavely inspired by a music video 'Paubaya'||

Dream POV
Tears streamed down my pale face, eyes already puffy from the crying i did. My back leaned into one of the front  chairs of the church. I stayed there, all alone..Until i heard the wooden door creak. Sapnap...the man who was once my soulmate walked slowly to me, still in his tulle wedding dress.

"I'm sorry.."  Tears immediently fell down his face. While i kept my face down looking at the floor

"I'm sorry Clay.." He sniffles, and wipes tears of his face but was useless.

"I'm sorry if i got tired-.."

"I-i gave you m-my whole h-heart.." He cleared his throat to stop stuttering

"But when u left..-thought i could be fine by myself, but i couldnt and i ended up loosing my..(self)" I looked up at him.

"I got scared becuase...i couldnt find you, i couldnt find anyone to make me feel safe again.."

"I gave you e-everything, gave you everthing-..but i lost the strenght to keep doing so.."

"I'm sorry if i hurt you-.." Sapnap exclaimed sobbing

...

"Sorry.." I said breaking the silence

"I'm sorry if i couldnt protect you.." I said looking deeply into his eyes

"Sorry if i wasn't there when u needed someone to hold on to..."

"I couldnt even-.." I stayed silent

"I couldnt even protect you.."

"I was scared.." I exclaimed as more tears escaped my eyes

"I know.." He replied

"I just wished we could forgive each other.." Sapnap says wiping he's tears away

Maybe one day....

We'll finally learn how to love

Sapnap slowly took a step forward, held both of dreams hands. As more tears escaped both of their eyes. Sapnap looked up at Dream, the other man did the same by looking down at his once was lover and bride.

Sapnap hugged Dream and wrapped his hands around his chest. While Dream wrapped his right hand around Sapnap's head and the other hand down to his waist.

"I'll forgive you.." Dream said

"I'll do so too-.." The other man said

"I have to go." Dream said as he slowly let go of Sapnap and wiped his tears. Sapnap does the same and nods in agreement. They both let go of each other.

As Dreams slowly walk away; Sapnap watches him. Suddenly Dreams stops walking and said-

"I hope he makes you happy.." Then Dream laughed, Sapnap was left confused.

"We had a pretty rough love story didn't we?.." Dream said chuckling, then Sapnap smiled softly and said-

"We did.."

**********
HI EVERYONE SORRY IF THIS TOOK SO LONG, I'VE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS REGARDING MY MENTAL HEALTH LATELY. I'LL PROBOBLY BE UPDATING MORE SOON BUT THIS TIME IT'LL TAKE MORE TIME.