🍁My autumn Soulmate 3🍂

3rd Person Speaking
I walked down the halls of my school. There were people talking, muttering about some bullshit. I was on my own world, everything was moving slowly and the memory of earlier kept playing on my head; on replay. I was snapped out of my trans when i heard a loud bang. It was the lockers next to mine.

"Sorry, didn't mean to shut it that loud.." The guy with brunette colored hair said. He had a cute dimple on his face. He was cute, i thought to myself.

"I-it's ok-okay.." I said stuttering. Trying not to make any eye contact with him or what so ever.

"Uhm, yeah so what major are you?" He said trying to create a convensation between the two of us. I said Computer Science.

"Oh thats hard, you must be quite smart then" He smiled and his dimples showed.

"Well if you think failing every test and all is considered as smart then thank you~" I smiled smugly and he laughed. Those dimples are really cute tho..

"Name's Wilbur, from Psychology course- nice to meet you?.." He awaited for my reponse; raising his eye brows at me. I shaked his hands in return while introducing myself at him.

"Sapnap.." I said giving the tall man a genuine smile before letting go of his hands. We then heard the bell ring, meaning it was time for our separate classes.

"I'd love to chit chat with you Mr.Wilbur but i've got somewhere to be" I bid him goodbye as he waved his hands to me.

At a different place

Dream POV
I couldnt stop thinking about the other guy i met at the bus earlier. I have to agree, he looked really cute and all but what entised me the most was his eyes...It looked so mesmarizing, like that one similar autumn fifteen years ago...I was so lost in thought when i heard a ding.

                      Soulmate Hint

Accept                                              Decline

I hit the Accept botton. My eyes widened at the hint...

Soulmate Hint
-Orange Eyes