🍁My autumn Soulmate 5🍂

Sapnap POV
I picked out my favorate drinks along with my drink. After i checked out and paid for my food, my phone rang from my pockets. I grabed it from my pocket and asnwered the call.

???: SAPNAP PLEASE HURRY HOME GRANDPAS HAVING TROUBLE BREATHING!!

???: PLEASE I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!! -sobbing-

My pupils shrank and dialated, my breathing became fast. It took a moment for me to realize I was hyperventilating; it wasn't as though I didn't have a right to, but it felt so... odd. Not just the way it felt like my lungs were expanding, but also the way I felt like my body was shrinking.

???: H-hello?..Sapnap are you the-
-call cut off-

I ran fast, past the doors and the small number of people. I called for taxi and told him to go to my address...

*Phil...please be okay, please im begging you.*
I thought to myself, i couldnt bear to see another one of the people i love go away amd leave me. I've already lost my parents, i cant lose him too.
Tears also started prickling in my eyes, i was in the drift of sobbing in a strangers taxi I couldn't help it, Phil is the most important person in my life, but that also meant he was the most fragile piece on my already broken heart. Phil my grandfather was the one who took care of me and my sibling when our father finally had enough of taking care of us and then left us for another family.

A few minutes later we arrived at my house, i threw the money at the taxi driverd face and yelled sorry then immediently got out to storm in my house. I opened the door went up through the stairs and opened went inside my grandfathers room.

I abruptly stopped for the image that i saw. My little brother was on the right side of my grandpas bed, eyes still wet from sobbing earlier as i suppose. He was holding onto grandpa's hand and he looked at me wide eyes then ran to hug me.

"Your back finally! I was so scared" He said as his eyes started to form tears again. I looked down to caress his hair. And told him--

"It's ok Tubbo...im here now, why dont you tell me what happened?..is granda okay now?" I kneeled to be on the same level as him. Tubbo's the child my father had with other women. He brought Tubbo home a year after my mother died, i barely turned 9 by then. My handed Tubbos tiny baby body to into my malnourished arms and said to take care of the baby becuase he was my brother from now on.

Tubbo's mother? I dont know what happened to her and why wasnt the one taking care of Tubbo back then. I also couldnt even look for her since Tubbo looked more like our dad than his other mother. And Tubbo's 10 now.
Tubbo sniffled and rubbed his eyes with his arm.

"I-i was doing my homework and waiting for you at the living r-room, when i heard grandpa Phil fall in here..When i saw him h-he was having trouble b-breathing"
-hiccup-

"Its okay now bud, look you remembered what i said about his oxygen tank! So you saved him" I said reassuringly and gave him a smile as i hug him.

"Why don't you go to your room first then sleep? I'll do your homework for you" I said as i stood up, held his tiny fingers and walked him to his bedroom. I bid him goodnight and went back to our grandpa's room. It really was a good thing that Tubbo knew what to do despite panicking in the call earlier.

My eyebrows furrowed and i slowly sat at the edge of the bed on my grandfather's side. I fixed his pillow and blanket to make him more comfortable atleast...My grandfather was getting weaker and weaker by the years, and i can't fathom the thought of him dying.

-sigh-
I sighed, feeling trapped. Becuase if only we had enough money to pay for a hospital bill then we could admit him to one. We can't let him stay here in this cramped house with no doctor or nurse around or else- ....

I stood up abruptly and went downstairs, no..i cant let myself feel sad. Instead i should be finding ways on how to make my grandpa feel better. I grabbed the newspaper that was lying on the couch and also grabbed the phone from my bag. I immediently started looking and calling for the jobs listed on the paper.

I need to find a job to help my grandpa and to help sustain our family...

----------------------------------------
Yasssss im also planning on posting this story in ao3, so stay tunned yall