Eighteen

Olivia awoke to the warmth of the sun on her face and the smell of breakfast wafting up from the kitchen. Molly's pancakes had always been a smell that she loved, but as her stomach flipped, she sat up quickly covering both her mouth and nose. She tore off the covers and jumped from the bed, sprinting out to the balcony. 

As she took slow, deep breaths, allowing the fresh morning air to fill her lungs, her nausea began to subside. She placed a hand on her stomach and was surprised to find an unfamiliar fullness to her lower abdomen. The change was subtle, something that only she or someone who knew her body well enough, would notice.

Behind her, the door to the bedroom creaked open, and she spun around to face whoever had opened it. George stood with only a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair was wet and his body glistened with the water droplets that sat on his skin. He made eye contact with Olivia and quietly shut the door behind him.

"Hi.", she whispered, walking off the balcony and back into the bedroom. George took a large stride forwards and she did the same, bridging the gap between them. When they were only inches apart, Olivia's eyes wandered down to his towel. He let out a soft moan as she placed her hands on his chest, and pushed her pelvis against his.

"Uh...Mum made breakfast. We should go join everyone before it gets cold...", he stammered, his arms becoming covered in goosebumps in response to her touch. Olivia bit her bottom lip and snaked her hands around the back of his neck, before running them up into his hair. "We need to eat. You haven't had a decent meal in days.", he carefully moved out of her grasp and continued towards the dresser.

He pulled out a pair of pants and dropped his towel to the floor, exposing his backside. Olivia let out a frustrated sigh as she found herself overcome with desire, a second heartbeat emitting between her legs. Although she enjoyed the physical aspect of being with George, more than anything, she yearned for the intimacy of their bodies being intertwined. She lost herself in her fantasies until a fully clothed George snapped her out of it.

"Sorry.", she murmured, before turning and following him out of the room. She kept her eyes locked on his ass, appreciating the way his jeans complimented him. When they reached the bottom of the stairs, they found everyone sitting at the large table waiting patiently. Molly appeared to have made a full recovery from the day before, but Olivia knew that she was just doing what she had to, to get herself through the day.

"Sweetheart! I made your favourite. I do hope you're in the mood to eat.", Molly sang from the kitchen as she carried a heaping plate of pancakes to the table. Olivia forced a smile, trying to ignore the wave of nausea that was rising inside of her again. 

"You don't look so good.", Ginny commented, watching all of the colour drain from Olivia's face.

"Sorry-", she managed to choke out a quick apology, before covering her mouth and bolting out the door. The concerned voices from those inside the house, carried out through the open windows as she leaned over and dry heaved.

"Merlin's Beard! How long has that been going on for?", Arthur asked quietly. Although she couldn't see his face, Olivia was able to detect the hint of concern in his voice.

"I...I'm not sure...", George stammered.

"My poor sweet girl. Ginny! Go to the medicine cabinet and fetch the blue bottle labelled Anti Nauseam, quickly!", Molly ordered. As Olivia slowly stood up straight, she heard the sound of footsteps approaching from behind.

"How long have you been hiding this from me?", George whispered, his eyes filled with worry as she turned to face him.

"Hiding it? It's not like it's a secret. You've just been a little distracted and I haven't wanted to bother you with it.", she explained softly.