Eight

It was early morning when Olivia's eyes drifted open. Staring up at the ceiling of the room that she and George shared. Months had passed since they had been reunited and life at Shell Cottage had changed drastically. The three bedrooms had become occupied by the three couples that lived there, while the living room became a makeshift bedroom where Ginny and Fred slept. One on the floor and one on the couch, alternating every night.

Since winter had turned into spring and the weather had begun to warm up, Fred decided that he would sleep outside in a tent. He was more than happy to do so because with an undetectable extension charm it was like having his very own house. Occasionally members of The Order would stop by for a couple of days, and the extra room was perfect for guests.

Olivia looked over at George who was sleeping soundly, his face pointed towards her. It was the first of April and the morning of George and Fred's twentieth birthday. She and the other women had planned a small party for both the twins, but Olivia had her own ideas on how to make the day extra special just for George.

She reached over and gently traced her fingers over the scarred skin, where his left ear once had been. Having almost no sensation due to the scarring and limited hearing, he didn't even flinch. Her hands trailed down from his head to his neck, slowly lulling him awake. He blinked several times, letting his eyes adjust, smiling when he noticed Olivia looking back at him.

"Why are you awake?", he whispered hoarsely.

"Just thinking of all the ways to start your birthday off right.", she cooed, leaning down to place soft, wet kisses along his neck.

"Is that so?", he swallowed hard, as she moved down his chest, gently tracing each of his muscles with her tongue.

"Mhmm", she moaned, the vibration against his skin awakening something within him. Her head disappeared under the covers and George tilted his back against the pillow.

"And...what exactly...did you have in mind?", he stammered, his voice cracking when she arrived at the waistband of his boxers, slowly rolling them down. He was already hard, both from arousal and the simple fact that it was the morning. His breath hitched in his throat as Olivia flicked her tongue against his opening, before taking only the head into her mouth. Overwhelmed by the sudden stimulation, George gripped the blankets tightly.

"Is this okay?", she pulled her mouth away for a moment and he responded with a combination of a "yes" and a groan.

"Can I try something?", he asked, finding his voice. He pulled back the covers to reveal Olivia's face and she nodded up at him. "Okay, put me back in that mouth of yours.", he demanded. She obeyed, whimpering when he grabbed the back of her head. He began slowly thrusting into her mouth, causing her to gag. When she realized what he wanted to do she prepared herself for the next thrust.

George bit down on his bottom lip as he hit the back of Olivia's throat, over and over again. Despite her eyes watering violently and the occasionally gagging sound she urged him to continue. It was the first time that George had taken control during oral, having always enjoyed letting Olivia take the reigns. This wasn't better, just different, another first. Seeing her under his control, excited him in a way he didn't expect.

"You're fucking incredible!", he growled, picking up the tempo. Olivia looked up at him through bloodshot eyes. Having him use her mouth for his own pleasure drove her crazy, the wetness between her legs making that clear. "I'm close.", he warned. He tried to keep himself quiet, taking only two more pumps to reach his peak. He pushed himself all the way in, releasing down the back of her throat. "Yes baby...take it...fuck..."

George let go of her head and fell back against the pillow, breathing heavily. Olivia slowly lifted herself up admiring the sight of him, his eyes closed in pure bliss. Feeling bold and still incredibly horny, she stopped at his now sensitive tip and gave it one hard suck. George let out a yelp, prompting Olivia to jumped up and cover his mouth.