Four

"I declare you bonded for life!", the wedding officiant boomed gesturing to the newlyweds. Bill drew Fleur into his arms, dipped her back ever so slightly and kissed her with a passion that belonged in the bedroom. The guests burst into applause, cheering loudly for the Bride and Groom.

Despite the noise, soft sobs continued to carry from the front row, where Molly Weasley and Apolline Delacour sat side by side, tissues in hand. Confetti floated through the air, covering everything in sight. George looked down at his lap, where Olivia's hand had rested for the duration of the ceremony.

"I'll never understand why people cry at weddings.", George sighed glancing in his mother's direction. The corner of his mouth lifted ever so slightly when he noticed the tears in Olivia's eyes.

"Crying at weddings is perfectly normal!", she sniffled, slightly embarrassed. "And this is the first one I've ever been to, so give me a break!", she added defensively, playfully hitting him on the arm.

"Oh that's right, I almost forgot! In that case, let's start with drinks!" he insisted, practically dragging her off the chair. They made their way towards a small table, covered in full glasses of champagne.

Before everyone's eyes, the inside of the tent had transformed into a dance floor, surrounded by heavily decorated tables and chairs. George handed Olivia a glass, clanked it against his own and chugged it back within seconds. Olivia laughed into her own drink before apprehensively taking a sip. She tried not to gag at the taste, knowing that George was watching her closely.

"Oi! Don't drink that rubbish! I've got what you need right here!", Fred cut in loudly, pulling a flask from his inside jacket pocket and waving it in the air.

"Oh thank Merlin! Pass it over!", George snatched the flask from his brother and began to drink.

"Woah! Take it easy there Mate, that's gotta last us the night!"

"Yeah, save some for me!", Olivia insisted, placing the glass of champagne back down on the table behind her. When her turn came she put the flask to her lips and gulped it back, leaving Fred and George smirking at each other in amusement. The firewhiskey burnt the whole way down, warming Olivia from the inside out.

"What have you got there?", Ginny asked curiously, appearing out of nowhere.

"Care to try some and find out?", Fred offered. Ginny nodded and Olivia handed the flask over, unaware of Molly who was watching from nearby. Ginny winced and sputtered as she took a sip, sending the other three into hysterics.

"Ginerva Molly Weasley! What do you think you're doing? And you three! You know better than to be giving your underaged sister alcohol.", Molly scolded in hushed tones, snatching the flask from Ginny's hand. Olivia knew that Molly was angry, but all she could think about was how she had referred to Ginny as her sister as well, and it made her want to smile.

"Mum relax, it's just pumpkin juice.", Fred snorted.

"Is that why whenever you open your mouth all I can smell is firewhiskey?", she shot back, sniffing the opening of the flask. Ginny looked worried, her eyes begging for Olivia to step in.

"Sorry, Mum...uh Molly. We were just trying to enjoy ourselves while we still can. And you have to try this champagne. It's god awful.", Olivia lifted her glass off the table and handed it to Molly, who then forced down a small sip. Her face contorted into a look of disgust. She then gave the flask back to Fred, and the champagne to Olivia.

"The firewhiskey can stay, but Ginny doesn't have any more of it. Do I make myself clear?"

"Crystal!", the boys uttered in unison while Olivia let out a sigh of relief. Molly walked away to speak with Tonks and Lupin, while George, Fred and Ginny began to laugh.