Twenty-Two

***Hey Loves! Sorry for the delay! As you may know, Wattpad has been deleting many mature fanfics and it has caused quite a bit of anxiety amongst the writers on here. I took the time to save my chapters and will continue to do so as I write them.

For now, I will continue to post here. That being said, I want you all to know that "Those Left Behind" is safe and if it gets removed from this platform, I will be posting it somewhere else! Once again, thank you for all of the love!***

When George and Olivia reached the bottom of the stairs, they were met by a chorus of cheerful voices and several smiling faces. Ginny was holding Beau while Harry rested his arm across her shoulders. Next to them, Ron and Hermione stood holding hands. Percy and Charlie stood awkwardly in the back of the group, craning their necks to get a better view.

"Well? Is it official? Will you be joining the Weasley clan?", Charlie boomed, breaking the silence. His face was already starting to bruise and his swollen jaw caused his voice to come out muffled. 

"It was official before.", Olivia laughed, hiding her hands behind her back to build the suspense of the others, who were all waiting eagerly. George looked over and smirked when he noticed the placement of her hands.

"Yeah...yeah. Now, did you accept the ring or not?", he sighed impatiently, pushing his way to the front of the group.

"Blimey, you're feeling awfully bold aren't you? Especially in the condition that George has left you in.", Ron chuckled, gesturing to Charlie's face. Hermione nudged him hard with her elbow and shook her head disapprovingly, causing Ron's smirk to disappear.

"Relax Ronald, everything is fine between us, right Georgie?", Charlie directed his words to George, and Olivia looked up at him, watching the muscle in his jaw flex. She carefully reached over and rubbed his forearm, pulling him out of his thoughts. 

"Hm? Oh yeah, just fine.", George responded unenthusiastically, causing the room to fall silent. Hoping to keep the occasion joyful, Olivia excitedly pulled her hand out from behind her back and flung it out towards the others. Ginny and Hermione's eyes lit up and they stepped forward, both taking hold of Olivia's hand at the same time.

"It's stunning!", Hermione gushed, glancing back at Ron momentarily before looking back at the ring.

"Fleur is gonna be pissed when she finds out she missed this!", Ginny chuckled.

"Do you honestly think I'd miss such a thing?", Fleur's voice cut in, prompting everyone to turn toward the doorway, where she stood with a large smile on her face. Bill strolled in behind her, giving his family a small wave. Olivia let out an excited squeal before running towards Fleur and throwing her arms around her. "Let me see.", as the embrace between the two women broke, Fleur grabbed Olivia's hand and turned it over. While she examined the ring, Bill walked further into the room and straight towards George. 

"Congratulations Mate, you've found a good one!", Bill reached out and shook George's hand. They both chuckled at the formal interaction before transitioning into a quick hug. 

"But how did you know?", George asked quietly, taking a step back.

"Dad sent a letter informing us that Mum had given you the ring, and Fleur insisted that we come straight over.", he explained glancing at his wife, who was still enthralled by the ring on Olivia's finger, despite the elegant one that she wore on her own. "Bloody hell! What happened to your face?", Bill gasped, noticing Charlie who was standing nearby. 

"Oh, this? It's nothing...", Charlie brushed off his injuries, as George tried to subtly hide his hands.

"Come on! What did I miss? Did George finally have enough of your idiotic comments?", he joked with a laugh. As the group exchanged uncomfortable glances his smile faded. "Wait! George? Did you actually do this?", his voice took on a tone of disappointment, as his eyes scanned over the guilty expression on George's face. Olivia quickly stepped away from Fleur and towards the men, ready to defend both Charlie and George if she needed to.