Chapter 5 🖤

Dezmomd Jackson (Murda)
Location: Murdas Apartment (in pic)
Miami-Dade , Florida
Time 10:37 pm

I was chilling in my couch when a text  message came across my screen.

My hoe #6
Slide thru ?? Imy baeee 🥺

It was just one of my hoes. I texted her back and told her slide through to my crib cause I lowkey wanted a late night nut.

The only bad thing is ha shit loose as fuck and it take me like a good 2 or 3 hours just to nut.

But she already offered and I don't feel like asking nobody else ta come so it is what it is.

20 minutes later I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and she stood there and a red furry robe and some long black stripper heels.

I tried my best to hold in my laugh but it just wasn't working.
U
"The fucking you going?" I said and bust out laughing.

"What's funny? Don't I look good bae" she said with a lil pout.

"I let you slide with calling me that in the messages but I ain't finna let you slide no more I ain't yo bae"

She rolled her eyes. "Am I at least your main hoe" she said with watery eyes.

"Yeah bye" I shut the door in her face. Damn I really was looking fa a nut.

Pornhub we goooo....

The next day....

I went in my car and was about to head to the trap house.

Yeah my car was never in the shop just wanted to hang out with lil baby fa a while but was to prideful to admit it.

Shiiii I might slide up on ha today.

My trap house wasn't located in the hood but not the suburbs either.

If It was in the hood looking all dirty and dingey I just know the cops would be all up on a nigga dick and shit.

So since I went to college for 2 years for real estate I easily was able to buy me a nice lil 3 bed 2 bath house in a nice area.

I decked it out in the front with all black furniture so if cops would come to scoop out it look regular.

As soon as we get to the back of the house boom the actual trap house. The first bed room was were some naked workers broke down some cocaine and weighed all my stuff.

They work naked so they can't steal my shit. Even tho last week ole girl tried to hide it in ha coochie lips.

Shot ha ass right in the dome...

The next room just had a regular queen sized bed cause i know some people really dedicated to this shit ain't don't be having no where to sleep.

So I guess it's just a regular bed room where some people run trains on the workers from time to time.

Then the master bed room slash my office is where I and my niggas only go in there.