Chapter 15 🖤

Previously on Toxic Love...

"Why are you still here?"

"We need to talk"

- - - - - - - - - -

La'taisha Williams
Location: Lataisha Apartment
Miami Dade Florida

La'taisha Williams Location: Lataisha Apartment Miami Dade Florida

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Ain't shit to talk about so just turn back around dude" I said about to close the door.

"Tae quit being childish and just let me in" he said getting aggravated with me. I'm confused on why he's aggravated I should be the only one the fuck.

"Childish? Yeah whatever come in and keep yo shoes on cause you ain't stayin  long" I told him. After he walked in I locked the top and bottom lock and made my way to the living room where he was seated.

He just was silent.

"So you gonna talk" I asked him.

"Yea. Why you made at a nigga?" I looked at him crazy and just tried to calm my nerves.

"Youn hear me talking to you?" He asked me with his face scrunched up.

"I do I'm just tryna collect my self before I either say the wrong thing or punch the shit outta yo black ass"

"Yea whatever Tae"

"You was just feeling all up on me asking fa kisses and shit and then you ghost me out of no where. You ain't check up on me to see how I was doin and shit none of that! But that's not even the bad part after I finally hear from yo stupid ass after not one but two months you pop up with a whole female. Like what type of time you on dawg? Who the fuck you think you is to be giving me mixed up vibes. I was actually feelin yo ass too" I said shaking my head.

I really wanted to cry but I wasn't gonna let him see me like that. He dosent deserve to.

"Tae I-"

"I ain't finished nigga"

He just sighed and looked at me. When I looked at him all I saw was regret in his eyes.

"And then you have the fucking audacity to pull ole girl up to my house and kiss ha ass in front of me! You knew where the fuck you was going when she typed ha address in yo fucking phone! You ain't have to walk ha up to the door, you was being petty! Got the heffa sitting in my house talking bout "but I love him tho" and "I hope my nigga like it."You know how I felt when she said that?

He just shook his head in a no motion.

"You a bitch dawg! I hate yo punk ass!

"Don't say that shit Tae" he said fixing the cap on his head.

"No im so serious fuck yo stupid ass get the fuck out!"

"No" he told me.

"No?"