Chapter 11 🖤

La'taisha Williams
Location: Trayvon's house
Miami-Dade Florida

La'taisha Williams Location: Trayvon's houseMiami-Dade Florida

It was just me and the gang chilling at Trayvon's house. When I mean the gang I mean me, amiri, dez, gunz, diamond, Von, and of course tray.

I don't know if y'all remember Damariyah but she the one that invited ha cousins uninvited to my apartment and stuff blah blah blah.

But basically I've been hearing rumors that she & ha cousins been chilling with the zamara chick. Which I find weird cause how the fuck do you even know her but whatever. And nobody seen tiny fa days as well so all the niggas been on the guard.

But as for damariyah and ha cousins Oh'niyah and la'kayla it's on sight when I see them. Also if that zamara bitch really bout it she can get sum too.

I'm just handing out ass whoopings all 2021 so wassup

"You good ma" dezmond asked me as he rubbed on my thigh. "Yeah I'm good. You good?" I questioned him while rubbing his chin. He just smirked "I'm straight ma"

"Awee look at the power couple" tray said tryna be funny. "Die...respectfully" I told him and went on my phone.

I was scrolling through TikTok when I seen I had a dm from zamara.

Instagram
🟢@zamara_baee
2345 NW 22nd ave
Pull up bitch.
Bett be ready tho.

"Yeah you not fighting her" dezmond told me.

"I actually am but if you wanna say that to make yourself feel better then so be it."I said shrugging.

"You heard what I said tho" he said also shrugging and goin back on his phone.

"Imma holla at y'all later" I said while getting me keys out my lap and about to walk out.

"Where you finna go" Amiri asked me.

"I'm finna go change and then go meet up at zamara" I said walking out. When I got in the car I heard my others doors opening.

Diamond, tray and amiri sat in the back and Dez sat in the front.

"Why y'all in here" I asked pushing my press to start button. "You ain't think we was gon let you go.by yourself right?" Tray asked me.

"I guess"

At the address.

I parked my car and hopped out the car. "So what really up bitch." I said while taking off my hoodie. My dad always told me to never fight with a hoodie. I already had Vaseline on my face & arms so I was ready.

"You all posted up with my nigga and I wanna fight" Zamara says while stepping up from her porch.

"So get the fuck up and do sum about it"