Chapter 31 🖤

*excuse all mistakes*

La'taisha Armanii Williams
Miami-Dade, Florida
Location: La'taisha's Apartment

One month later...

I seen my phone ringing so I looked away from the tv and answered the phone "Hello"

"Wassup" dez spoke through the phone. Yes we are still on a break but I still check up on him and vice versa.

"Nun just chillin" I shrugged and ate a jalapeño stuffed with cream cheese and takis in my mouth.

"Eww what the fuck is that?" Dez scrunched his face up and brought his face closer to the phone.

"Some trend I saw on TikTok, it's actually good. You gotta hallow out the jalapeño and then stuff it with the cream cheese. Thennnnnn you just gotta stuff the takis in and eat that shit" I shrugged.

"That shit sound like it's gone make you shit for days"

"Yeah it might. But I gotta make sure ion eat to much because it's not even hot I'll slip up and eat bout four of these and mess up my intestines"I said and he laughed.

"Yeah you right, but imma holla at you lata' I was just checkin' up on you" he said twisting his hair in between his fingers and biting his bottom lip.

"Okay see you laterrrr"I sung and hung up. During this lil break or whatever I've been good actually. Surprisingly dez hasn't tried no stupid shit like try to pull up to my house.

I finally told dez about me getting arrested. He was mad, like really mad but whatever I guess. He was like "why you ain't call me?" Like nigga we wasn't even talking at the time.

Plus on top of that, they was asking about him and stuff so that just makes me look more suspicious if he came and picked me up.

He got some undercover cop in there tryna clear his and my name up and shit.

The cops haven't bothered me since then so I feel like it's not gonna be a problem. At least I hope so....

diamond disagrees though, do i care? nope, not at all. She keeps saying "when they find out y'all associate you gone look more suspicious. You needa leave dezmond alone officially, not no break." like girl I love you but leave me alone and mind your business.

She acting like she don't date a nigga that associates with my nigga. Then he was at the warehouse when it happened so she not making no sense at all.

Me and him haven't seen each other physically in person in a whole ass month. I'm sure they off my ass about him now.

She wouldn't even know about me getting arrested if me and Dezmond was still on good terms at the time if I'm being honest.

Cause I love my bestie but she gotta big ass mouth. Like bitch don't make go get the ductape.

Tray knows as well obviously because he works with dez so he was gonna end up knowing eventually so I don't care about him.

Amiri doesn't know, at least I think she doesn't. I don't know what von be telling her so imma just assume she doesn't .

Which is good because I don't want my best friend and my closer friend in some drama like this cause this ain't petty drama like fighting bitches on the street.

We dealing with court, police officers, and a maybe murder charge. Why would I want them involved in that?

                                $$$