Chapter 26🖤

Omniscient

"Arch yo shit" Dezmond spoke as he was giving tae back shots. She was currently loosing her arch due to, to much pleasure.

"W-wait" she spoke and tried to climb up the bed but dezmond pulled her back by her hair she just gotten done.

"Nah don't run, what happened to that attitude huh?"he spoke drilling into her harder and faster.

"I'm sorry just slow down please"she said tears begging to fall from her eyes. 

"Nah talk yo shit how you was doing before"he said gripping her hair tighter and reaching his hand down to rub her clit.

La'taisha's body jerked downward and her body started to tremble as she came.

"Uhhh fuck I'm cummin' baby" tae yelled out and her legs shaking.

"Hold up I'm cummin' too-damn" he said as he nutted in her, they stayed in that position for a little  while longer due to them both being out of breath.

"You done with ya attitude" dezmond asked her as he pulled out and layed beside her. He examined her face and noticed her pouting her lips.

He leaned over and pecked it a couple times. "You heard me?" He asked her.

"Yea, but you should have complimented my hair and nails when I sent you video"tae said feeling her attitude starting to come back.

"I told you I was busy otherwise you know I would have hyped you up right away instead of three hours later" he said rubbing her back. He then slapped her butt hard and stood up off the bed.

"Ouch" tae said and reached back to rub her butt.

"Cmon let's go get in the shower" he said walking over to la'taisha and picked her up off the bed cause he already knew she most likely couldn't walk.

"But I'm tiredddd" tae whined as he carried her to the bathroom and sat her on the counter.

"You can go to sleep as soon as we get out"

La'taisha Williams
Miami-Dade Florida

Dez and I were currently bedroom shopping, he said he wanted a fresh fresh start.

"How about this one bae?" I said as I rubbed up and down a silver and black bed set.

"If you want it we can get it"

I rolled my eyes. "This just not my house, it's our house. I want you to like it "

"I said if you want we can get it"he said looking up from his phone which he been glued to this whole time.

"If you wanna leave we can cause this sum I wanna do together not by myself"

"How you by yo self and I'm right here?"he said scrunching up his face.