Chapter 23 🖤

Dezmond Dae'shaun Jackson
Fort-Lauderdale, Florida
Location: Jacob J Harris Hospital

Dezmond Dae'shaun Jackson Fort-Lauderdale, FloridaLocation: Jacob J Harris Hospital

Today makes two months that tae has been in a coma. I wouldn't say I'm grieving in the best way, but at least I ain't turn to drugs and liquor.

The most that some people would consider bad is me going days without eating. Or sometimes all the emotions come and hit me at once and I might have a break down and punch my wall something.

But other than that tray been a good support system. My moms came by and checked up on me. But it's just been the same people in the room everyday.

Me, diamond, tray, Jordan, Mrs.Williams, Mr Williams, amiri, von and gunz. I know Von and Gunz didn't really talk with tae that much but I still appreciate them for coming.

The doctor gave us some sad news, if tae doesn't wake up in three months they have to pull the plug because they have to tend to other patients as well. So I'm just hoping my baby wake up and pull through.

My dawg junior got some insight about who else was in the room. Tray killed damariyah and tiny so obviously they was crossed out. We already know Zamara shot her as well.

So that leave La'kayla and Oh'niyah.

Bout to do Any minnie miny moe up in this bitch. Or just kill both of them, but that's the problem.

Nobody has seen or heard from them so they just making themselves look more suspicious. Junior said the last place they seen La'kayla was when she was walking out her mom house with a suitcase.

They most likely going to be together. So if ole girl had a suitcase they either flying away or moving away. So I've been sending my boys around the city just to keep an eye.

Cause I'm coming for them one way or another, female or not. They messed with the wrong nigga I can tell you that.

"Was good" tray spoke as he walked into tae's hospital room

"Nun much the usual" I shrugged while not taking my eyes off of tae.