Chapter 7 🖤

La'taisha Williams
Location: Pembroke Pines Mall
Pembroke Pines Florida

La'taisha Williams Location: Pembroke Pines MallPembroke Pines Florida

               *excuse all mistakes*

I was walking through the mall when my phone started ringing. I looked down to see who it was.

Amiri 💞
Incoming FaceTime call..

I answered the phone & she had her tittie in the camera. I started laughing. "Now what if I was around some niggas" I asked her.

"Then they would have been blessed" I just shook my head as I continued to look at the shoes on the wall in side of Footaction.

"Anyways where you at?" She said while getting up from her bed.

"Chile I'm inside footaction looking fa some shoes cause I ain't got nun better ta do with my life"

"Ohh ok when you through slide through my house"

"Bet" I was about to hang up before she spoke again.

"Oh can you bring me some aunt Anne's please ? I'll play you back" she said while poking out her lip.

"Youn gotta pay me back it's nun but bout 5$ but yeah I gotchu"

"Thank-you love you see you later"

"Love you too bye"

"I think imma get these" I said to myself while looking at some Nike Air Force ones.

"Excuse me sirr do you have these in a size 8 1/2"

He smiled and continued to talk. "Yeah lemme check the back fa you"

"Thankyou" he just nodded and walked off.

"ThAnK yOu" I heard someone mock me. I turned around and it was Murda.

"You cheesin all up in the nigga face and shit better be happy" he said while mugging me.

"I can't be happy? Lol just shut up"

"Whatever but what you doin out here"

I looked around the store and spoke. "What it look like?"

"Here you go being slick and shit"

"Nobody told you to come over here and fuck with me" I shrugged my shoulders.

He sucked his teeth. "Maneeeee" he drug out his words

"Only reason I came over here was to ask you when we was gonna fuck again"

"Not today I'm going to go see amiri after I leave up outta here" I said shaking my head in no motion.

"Damn imma jus call up somebody else"

I jerked my head back. "Bet"

How he gonna tell me to drop my hoes just for him not to do the same? Now I gotta get my city girl points back up.