Chapter 33 🖤

La'taisha Williams
Miami-dade, Florida
Location: The car.

I was in my car riding to downtown Miami because I felt like eating bougee today. As I was driving I was listening I my playlist "car ride vibe 🚗 ❤️"

I reached towards my radio to turn up the song because this one of my favorite songs from 'old' drake.

" i got my eyes on you
You're everything that i see
I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly.
I can't get over you
You left your mark on me
I want your hot love and emotion, endlessly
Cause you're a good girl and you know it
You act so different around me"

I sung loudly in my car and decided to roll my windows down to let the wind flow in. I wanted to feel like I was in movie cause I was low key feeling my self right now.

I let the song play while I waited for my favorite part to come on to record my self too.

" you're the girl
you're the one
gave you every, thing I loved
i think there's something
(Baby)
i think there's something
(Baby)"

I sung and ended the video and posted it on my story. Once it posted I decided to look through my viewers on my other stories.

I seen Ma'liyah Instagram name and immediately rolled my eyes. "Not today satan"I said and pulled off once the street light turned green.

"Not- to- fucking -day" I said and clicked the next song and drove off.

" aye we've gotta good thing I don't know if I'm gon see you again
But is that a good thing?
Cause girl I can't be yo man, no ma'am
I know that's on yo brain
Probably thought it never would end
Like "is it the real thing? Or is it just a one night stand?"
Well then"

I mumbled as I pulled into the parking lot of this taco place I found on google.

I parked them turned off my car and made my way to Taco Mania. "Hey how may I help you today" the waiter said not even looking at me but when he did he froze.

"Umm just a table for one please" I said looking at him awkwardly.

"U-uh yeah, yeah sure right this way" he said grabbing a menu from off the podium and leading me to a mini booth.

"Thank you" I said once I got seated.

"No problem a waiter or waitress should be here soon" he said and walked away.

"I wonder what that was about" I said too myself and looked at the menu. Deciding on getting a shrimp taco combo meal.

Omniscient

"Dude why is tae at my job" jaheem quietly whispered into his phone in the back storage room.

"She what!?" Damitri said through the phone.

"She here nigga! You deaf or sum?" Jaheem said with his face scrunched up. Jaheem was one of the dudes that raped tae the night damitri got accepted to his gang.

"Aight send the vans and imma head over there and then to the warehouse" damitri said and hung up.

Damitri was in his office enjoying lunch when he seen the call from Jaheem. He had been looking for tae and finally found out where she was and wasn't planning on letting her leave.

"Gotcha" he said and threw away his food grabbed his keys and zoomed to taco mania.

Once he arrived he seen the two black Mercedes vans parked in the parking lot a lot tile fat from the outside cameras. "Perfect" he said and walked out his car and inside.

Once he spotted Jaheem he walked over to him. "Where she at?"

"Table 7"

"Bet, thank you bruh" damitri said and made his over to tae. He slid into the booth with her and tae lifted her head and her heart dropped once she seen who it was.

"What do you want"

"You" damitri said bluntly.

"No, that's not gonna happen. I should leave" she said and grabbed her stuff and speed walked out the restaurant.

She was hastily looking for her keys once she had reached her car and she finally got the keys, she dropped them. "Shit" she said and tried to reach for them but somebody grabbed them before she could reach.

She stood back up and seen a stranger. "Thanks, can I get my keys?" She said with her hand out.

The man didn't say anything but took out a cloth and put it on taes nose and mouth and she was out.

He sneakily carried her body into the Mercedes vans and dialed his boss damitri.

"Jobs done boss" he spoke and got in the drivers seat.

"Great, just bring her to the warehouse on seventh avenue and then you'll revive your cut" he said referring to the money he promised.

5,500 to be exact.

"Aight boss"he said and drove off.

Meanwhile dezmond was at home watching spongebob when he seen diamond face timing him.

"Yo?"

"Tae with you? She not answering her phone and I'm worried. Usually she would have called me back by now and I'm trying not to stress cause my baby and-"

"Just calm down and tell tray to meet me at the trap aight?"

"Okay" she said and dez hung up and went to his closet to put on some clothes

While getting dressed he tried calling tae as well multiple times, all going to voice mail.

"Hell nah first zamara then damariyah & devron. Now we got maliyah, damitri, oh'niyah, La'Kayla and now this bullshit. I don't have the time" dezmond spoke as he walked out his apartment and down to the parking garage where he got in his car and drove off.

Then he got a message from an unknown number.

                           Unknown

* 2 images*
Come get ha back in blood nep 🤣

                   Aight y'all boys play me fa a joke,
                  good to know.

The picture showed tae tied up to what looked like a full sized bed with a blind fold on her face.

"Why tae always gotta get hurt, why not me?" Dez asked his self as he was speeding to the trap and blasting music.

Furious wasn't the word.

Ik this chapter short as hell but it's just a lil fill in for all the drama I'm making up in my head 🌚.

Good sis got kidnapped 😩.

Diamond is now 8 months baby almost here!

Okay byeeee❤️❤️❤️.