Chapter 35 🖤

*excuse all mistakes*

La'taisha Williams
Location: Memorial Hospital
Hollywood, Florida

"Okay so I ran some test you and you're baby are fine" the doctor smiled

"Okay so I ran some test you and you're baby are fine" the doctor smiled. My heart dropped and dezmond dropped his glass.

"B-baby" dezmond asked the doctor.

"Yes. Y'all didn't know?" She asked me. I shook my head no and looked at dez who was smiling then back at the doctor.

"Well congratulations. You're four weeks pregnant" she smiled at me. I lifted up my hoodie and stared at my belly.

I'm not even twenty yet. What are my parents going to think?

"Ms.Williams?" The doctor called out for me and brought me out of my daze. "I'm sorry what were you saying" I said rubbing my eyes trying not to let the tears fall.

I'm honestly disappointed in myself I don't need a baby at nineteen. But, I'm well and stable and so is my baby's father so I'm going to own up to my responsibilities.

"I was saying that I can prescribe you some prenatal pills and you can pick them up when you leave if that's alright" she smiled.

"Yes, yes that's fine. Thank-you doc" I said still rubbing my belly in shock.

"Alrighty, see ya soon" she said and walked out the room and down the hallway.

"Wow" I heard Dezmond say. I know he was overwhelmingly happy due to the fact that he's been asking me for a baby. But I wanted to wait till I was at least twenty-one. Plans change I guess.

"I know right" I sighed still in disbelief. No regret though.

"How you feel about it?" Dez asked me as he got up to come lay in the hospital bed with me. Being cautious of the glass on that he broke on the floor.

I sighed before speaking. "If I'm being completely honest I'm disappointed in myself. I feel like I'm having a baby to early. But that's not gonna stop me from taking care of it and loving him or her unconditionally." I spoke truthfully.

"That's completely understandable that you feel that way baby. I happy you on the same boat that i'm on." He said and rubbed my back.

"How you feeling?" I asked him. "I feel great knowing that's my seed in you. And I'm even more than ready to move into our house now. Just two more days" he smiled and brought his hand to my stomach to rub it.

"I knowwww" I cooed so excited to be living with him officially in our on property. I've always wanted to give dez kids it's just the timing is not so great.