Chapter 34 🖤

* excuse all mistakes*
La'taisha Williams
Location: Unknown.

I felt my arms grow weaker and weaker by times that past that what felt like me laying on a bed

I felt my arms grow weaker and weaker by times that past that what felt like me laying on a bed. I couldn't see anything because they had my eyes covered.

But I did know the only clothing I had on was underwear and panties. I felt exposed and helpless. Even if I were to be set free and attempt to run away I would t last long.

My body felt weaker than it's ever been and I've only eaten once the three days that I've been here. These three days felt like long weeks in hell if you ask me.

I heard footsteps coming which caused my heartbeat go start up because I didn't know what was going to happen, hell! I couldn't fucking see.

As the footsteps grew louder they finally stopped. I felt fingers gliding up from my ankles up my thighs. "S-stop please" I said. I didn't want them going any further.

"I thought you use to like when I touched you?" I heard damitri voice. He lifted his fingers up and sat on the bed with me.

"Why am I blindfolded" I asked.

"Mhmm. Take a guess". He said, but I didn't respond I just remained quiet. "Speak the fu k up!"

"Don't yell at me bitch" I spat back at him but earned a slap to face. Weak ass nigga he knew if I was untied we would have been fighting like two bitches on the street.

"Is that anyway to talk your nigga?" He said rubbing his hands down my face.

"You're delusional I don't belong to you, im dating someone. What don't you get?"

"Right about him I got him handled. But don't you think if he cared he would be here to save you by now? I mean ... it's been three days."

"You think he suppose to find me over night? That's not reality and stop tryna make me hate him it's not possible"

"Awe that's cute." He said and removed his hand from my face. "maliyah!" He yelled then I heard the door open and footsteps getting closer.

I know that ain't who I think it is.

"Yea, wassup?" I heard maliyah's voice.

This bitch.

"Here she is right here. We both know you can't beat her ass when she untied so might as well beat her now. I don't want to be labeled as a woman beater, so you can do my light work"he said and I felt him get off the bed.