chapter 1: rebirth

Ulquiorra schiffer, Cuatro Espada, the Guardian of Las noches Castle and Right Hand of hueco Mundo Governor Aizen Sosuke.

Before becoming Espada, Ulquiorra was just a Vasto Lorde, wandering alone in the middle of the endless hueco mundo Desert, before cramming himself into the crystal tree causing his mask to break to become an Arrancar.

After a while, Aizen found him, recruited him, and gave him a reason for life.

For decades Ulquiorra has faithfully served Aizen and obeyed all orders without hesitation or mistakes.

Unlike all of his colleagues, he had no desires or personal gain. Since the primera espada Coyote Stark joined because he wanted companionship, segunda Espada barragan Louisenburn joined in order to become stronger and then reclaim his throne from Aizen, tres espada Tia Hallibel joined because she wanted to change the terrifying reality in which the world of Hueco Mundo lived, As for the rest of the Espada, they just wanted strength.

A lot has happened over his years at Aizen. Ulquiorra took his place as a member of the Espada, a group of ten strongest Arrancars in the Aizen army as the fourth strongest Arrancar.

Nevertheless, Ulquiorra served his master Aizen to the best of his abilities and did whatever he was asked to do without question or hesitation.

He kidnapped a human girl named Orihime Inoue. And until he encounters a troublesome human named Kurosaki Ichigo, an insect that seems to think it deserves to stand on the same level as him.

Or this is what Ulquiorra thought before he was torn apart by the hollow who possessed Ichigo's body.

Ulquiorra shook his head, trying to push back those thoughts, then looked at the Shinigami standing before him, feeling his body fading away.

"Kill me."

Ichigo stepped back with wide eyes as he watched Ulquiorra's body begin to turn to dust. He was not happy. The Substitute Shinigami was not the one who defeated Ulquiorra. He wasn't even able to take a good hit at Espada even when he was in the first release.

The only reason Ulquiorra died was because Ichigo had turned into Hollow in the middle of the battle and destroyed the Espada with a series of red cero explosions.

Fortunately for Ichigo, Ulquiorra's core ability to "ultra-fast regeneration" was not able to completely regenerate his injuries. He was unable to regenerate the obliterated vital organs. Otherwise, Ichigo will lose his arm, leg, and life after Ulquiorra kill him.

But although Ichigo can now easily kill Ulquiorra, the answer was ...

"No."

"What?"

"I wouldn't do that." Ichigo shuddered before screaming. "I ... I don't want to win like this!"

Ulquiorra's eyes broadened and his yellow eyes turned green as his transformation faded. He looked away and sighed sadly. "You never did what was expected, to the end. But I would like to inquire about something ... Are you going to defeat Aizen?"

Ichigo was surprised by the question that Espada asked him, in addition to the fact that the latter did not add the word 'Sama' or 'Lord' to Aizen's name, but he quickly regained his calm and replied, "I don't know if I will kill him or not, but I will do my best for Defeat him. "

"this is good." Ulquiorra said with relief, then turned his head and looked at orihime, who was looking at him with deep sadness, which surprised him somewhat. "It is true that I was finally interested in you human beings. Although there are a lot of people who are not considered trash ... But today I discovered that there are special and rare people who deserve admiration, like you two."