Chapter 6: the emission and breakdown

A/N: English is not my first language، so excuse me for any typing mistakes.

special thanks: IRTendor, JuskySk420, GintokiShiroyaksha, Deathlord939, Wolfqueen1013, epicstar44

'Cero.' thinking

"Cero." talking

"Cero." And 'cero.' Important talk.

cero. Memories of the past

"Cero." Techniques

«cero.» places

*cero.* sounds

[Cero.] Murciélago

(Cero.) Music

############################

«in th village»

Monsters kept attacking the village for a long time. Ulquiorra and Garl didn't know how long they had been like this, but when they looked at the darkened sky they knew that they had spent hours killing those monsters.

Of course Ulquiorra and Garl weren't the only ones fighting those monsters, they had many mages belonging to the Golden Circle with them.

For Ulquiorra, this battle wouldn't be a problem for him. But one of the most important duties of ulquiorra as a Arsilay is to protect the civilians, if Ulquiorra was not obligated to protect the village, he would not waste a single second of his time, in fact, Ulquiorra would have left the village and went straight to the place of Lich.

Ulquiorra was annoyed, if this was a one-on-one battle meaning there was no other civilian around, it would have been over quickly. But the status quo was not in his favour.

[Geeez! These are really big numbers! But seriously, don't these monsters know when to give up?]

Ulquiorra ignored his Zanpakuto and continued to slash the monsters in front of him. 'It doesn't look like these monsters are fighting of their own will. There are those who control them.'

During his numerous encounters with these monsters, Ulquiorra knew that these monsters did not have free will. When he used his Zanpakuto, the monsters didn't run away like last time, although the monsters didn't run away but it seemed obvious that they wanted to escape.

'I have understood. This type of monster is controlled by the commander. All I have to do is find their leader and then eliminate him.' Ulquiorra thought before closing his eyes and activating the Pesquisa. 'I found him.'

Ulquiorra raised his hand toward the sky and then fired several balas. Garl and his comrades did not understand what Ulquiorra was doing, but they did when they saw something falling rapidly from the sky.

The monsters stopped attacking and turned towards where the thing had fallen. At the same time, Ulquiorra's Zanpakuto blade glowed green.

*baaaam*

That thing fell on a house.

"I didn't expect to see you again, Lich." Ulquiorra said as he looked at the thing that had fallen from the sky.

Lich emerged from the rubble, laughing sarcastically. It had holes in its wings. "You are really impressive! How did you manage to shoot me from three kilometers away? I can't even dream of doing something like that."

"It's just that my senses are superior to yours." Ulquiorra answered in a monotonous voice. Although Ulquiorra was calm, he felt that his blood was boiling, he felt a strong desire to kill Lich in the most horrific way and then bathe in his blood. Ulquiorra did not understand the reason for this feeling, but he could tell what kind of feeling it was.