Chapter 8: Theory and practice are two different things

A/N: English is not my first language، so excuse me for any typing mistakes.

Special thanks: IRTendor. ZeroMawtin. PaoPaobitch. XreaperX11421. Aashwit. ZackFair1989. SageKaito. Kparabatai. AcDjek. BisexualPieceOfSh1t. DeyliVasquez. Karma621. ICEBLEZERD1. love5775. AriaRedMika. Dondo1234567890. XDisCatX. user83480754. AxelAxisAccel. Thanatos73. bowhero. TheBigFriendGiant. unimportantNPC. Tim10092005. PedroGonzalez628634.

'Cero.' thinking

"Cero." talking

"Cero." And 'cero.' Important talk.

cero. Memories of the past

"Cero." Techniques

«cero.» places

*cero.* sounds

[Cero.] Murciélago

(Cero.) Music

"Cero." Scary sound / lacrima / strong sound.

############################

The name Ulquiorra became quite popular in the Magnolia town. People have described him as a true Devil, with some even saying that he is strong enough to be one of the Ten wizard Saints.

On the other hand, Ulquiorra had collected a lot of money, but he had not raised enough to pay off his debts but was on the verge of getting the necessary amount. Maybe he'll only need to do one or two Ace-type tasks.

But Ulquiorra is in no hurry.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

«Oak Town, Inside the Phantom Lord's Guild Headquarters»

There was a child and a "little thing" walking inside the building; This little thing seemed to be a cat like Happy, who was wearing a pink frog-like pajama. There was a smile on the child's face like Lucy's when she got a golden key from Galona Island; In his hands he carried bags full of magazines, while the cat carried a bag full of candy.

This child is probably no more than twelve years old, with a slightly slender body and slightly pale skin. He wears a yellow kimono with a black undershirt and black pants, in addition to two brown long boots. His black hair was loose on the right side of his face, giving him an attractive appearance. But the most noticeable thing is his red eyes, which resemble the eyes of snakes, as these eyes do not fit at all with this childish face.

Anyway, the boy and his cat were sitting at one of the tables, they were both reading the magazines and eating sweets. The cat was browsing magazines about fish and seafood, while the boy was eating sweets and reading comic magazines.

"Yo, Ryos. If you keep eating sweets you'll end up going to the dental clinic, again. The last time that happened, you had a panic attack and ruined the clinic."

The boy turned towards the source of the sound. He was a strange-looking man, dressed in red, with black hair on one side and white on the other side of his head, a horizontal black line running across his face.

"Frosh thinks so too." The cat in the pink pajama spoke.

"Hey!! How can I not be afraid when I see a man trying to chop my mouth, Totomaru?!?!" The boy looked rather embarrassed. Ryos was not a fan of dentists.

"No, no, no. Three no. Sometimes you should listen to other people's advice, Ryos-kun!" The sound came from under the stone floor. A few seconds later, a man emerged from under the ground, looking as if he had emerged from under the water.