chapter 2: New emotions. New job

A/N: English is not my first language، so excuse me for any typing mistakes.

'Cero.' thinking

"Cero." talking

"Cero." And 'cero.' Important talk.

cero. Memories of the past

"Cero." Techniques

«cero.» places

*cero.* sounds

############################

«In Clover»

Ulquiorra was sitting on a chair in an abandoned house in the woods. His clothes were almost torn and scorched.

"This world is totally different from my world." Ulquiorra thought, remembering what happened during the first month of his coming into this world. “I am in a kingdom called fiore, which is a kingdom under the rule of the Fiore family. Its population is about 17 million people. The currency of this world is a jewel, and if we compare this currency with a global currency, we will find that a one hundred jewels are equal to one dollar. '

'The strange thing is that both magic and mythical creatures do exist.' Then Ulquiorra reminds him when he must face some monsters, such as Volcan, cannibal plants, and other horrific creatures. But what Ulquiorra was most interested in was magic.

'In this world, magic here is very pervasive. So magic in this world is bought and sold, there are those who use this magic as a craft for him, and these people call themselves wizards. These wizards belong to different guilds. '

'And also ... I can no longer return to my world. No matter how much I tried, it was impossible.' Ulquiorra sighed, recalling what happened when he tried to return to hueco Mundo.

Flashback: Three weeks ago

«in the forest»

Ulquiorra stood in the middle of the woods, contemplating a way to return to his original world. He flicked the air with his finger.

"Garganta."

A black hole appeared, resembling an empty mouth, at which point Ulquiorra entered the garganta, sure that he would find himself in Hueco Mundo. But....

«In the Fiore family's mansion»

A little girl was having a tea party with a group of dolls. This girl was nine years old, her hair is dark green.

"Would you like some tea, Mrs. Mimi?" The girl smiled as she looked at one of the dolls.

*Zeeeeyes*

The girl heard a strange sound behind her, so she turned behind her to see a large black hole that had appeared out of nowhere.

"What is that?" As she approached the hole, the girl said, she was curious.

Suddenly, a young man appeared with white skin, black hair, green eyes like emeralds but like cat eyes, wearing strange white clothes. This person was none other than Ulquiura.

"I'm not in Las noches." Ulquiorra said without noticing the presence of the girl in front of him. "Does it make sense that I misidentified the location?"

"Ano ...."

Ulquiorra looked down to find a little girl standing in front of him.

"Who are you, girl?" Ulquiorra said in a monotone voice.