Chapter 14: The Four Gods Of Ishgar

I know a lot of people will be upset about this, but...

FREE PALESTINE!

Israel must stop committing crimes and massacres! Israel must Respect the laws like all other countries and stop behaving like a jerk!

If you have any objection, write in the comments and let's talk like adults. If you write any expletives or insults, it means I'm the winner because you're powerless to prove me wrong.

############################

A/N: English is not my first language، so excuse me for any typing mistakes.

'Cero.' thinking

"Cero." talking

"Cero." And 'cero.' Important talk.

cero. Memories of the past

"Cero." Techniques

«cero.» places

*cero.* sounds

[Cero.] Murciélago

(Cero.) Music

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

«??????»

The place was very dark and spacious, it was full of stone coffins with many demonic incantations written on them; Some of these coffins were closed, others were completely smashed.

One of the coffins started shaking!

The runes on the coffin were glowing, many cracks appeared on this coffin before it exploded!

After a few seconds, the smoke cleared to reveal the figure that was inside this coffin; He was a bald man, incredibly ugly and emaciated, with dark brown-black skin. He looked like a mummy without bandages.

This man was lying on the ground, and it was clear that he could not even lift a finger. Very slowly, this man raised his head and then let out a terrifying scream!

His body gradually began to change; His skin became white, he had long gray hair, and his body gained more flesh and muscle. The man stopped shouting and got to his feet, he looked really annoyed!

This man was none other than Hector Kadagra!!!

"Enjoy your remaining few days, because when I get to you, I will make you a feast for demons..." Hector spoke with eerie calm. "Ulquiorra!!" Hector shouted very angrily.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The ride was very quiet, just like a cemetery!!

Outside, there were more than fifty armed men on horses; They were wearing red armor. These men were not ordinary soldiers or even rune knights, but rather highly qualified and skilled mages, it could be said that they were something like special forces. Maybe they are not as powerful as S-class mages, but their power is not to be underestimated.

They were all around one carriage.

Inside the carriage, there are three people; Ulquiorra Schiffer, Erza Scarlet, Makarov Deryar. Erza and Makarov were both sitting in front of Ulquiorra, who had his eyes closed. A normal person would think that Ulquiorra was asleep, but the truth is quite the opposite!

Ulquiorra was thinking of all the possibilities and scenarios that could happen when he reached the Magic Council. He knew the Magic Council would be suspicious of him; He did not intend to attract the attention of the Magic Council, but he did not intend to live in hiding like a mouse. He had no fear of the Magic Council, and likewise, he had no desire to provoke them. He simply didn't care about them.