chapter 3: arsilay

Author's note: I am sorry for the grammatical errors. In the previous chapter, instead of typing the word "Hot spring bath, women's section", I mistakenly wrote "Women's Baths."

I have read the comments and I saw that most of you think that Ulquiorra is so strong that he will not need to use the first release, but the truth is quite the opposite, as there are enemies so strong that Ulquiorra will have a very difficult time defeating them or perhaps he will not be able to defeat them even if He used his second release. In order for the story to be good and interesting, I will have Ulquiorra facing powerful enemies because the story will be a bit boring if Ulquiorra always wins with one blow.

special thanks: dominic jakubec and Death hope

And finally, English is not my first language، so excuse me for any typing mistakes.

'Cero.' thinking

"Cero." talking

"Cero." And 'cero.' Important talk.

cero. Memories of the past

"Cero." Techniques

«cero.» places

*cero.* sounds

[Cero.] Murciélago

(Cero.) Music

############################

Inside a hole black and so dark that no light can be seen ... a new hollow is born.

This hollow was white in color, its body looked like a human body, its eyes green as an emerald. All the inhabitants of this pit looked towards the white hollow with curiosity, surprising, and .... hunger and malice.

Curiosity, as this is the first time they see a white hollow.

Surprising, because the mask of that hollow covers his face and his entire body, with the exception of his eyes.

Hunger, because that hollow has a lot of spiritual power.

Slagging, because that hollow is an easy prey because its body and mask make him weak. He doesn't have a mouth or fangs to devour them, he doesn't have a muscular body to fend for himself.

The white hollow looked at those black creatures and then looked at his white hand. He couldn't smell, he couldn't hear, he couldn't feel anything. Just see.

As the hollow was contemplating, the black creatures headed towards the white hollow to prey on it. They thought it was easy prey, they thought it was just a pitiful weak hollow. But they were wrong, very wrong.

It only took a few minutes to eliminate all of the attackers, although it had only been minutes since the birth of the White Hollow that he could defend himself. He felt no remorse or pain for what he had done. Had they not attacked him, they would have been allowed to live.

In the end, the white hollow decided to come out of this hole, after weeks of climbing and falling, he finally managed to get out to find in front of him a very wide white desert, then the white hollow looked back to see a black abyss so wide that we would not exaggerate if we said that if we had thrown a rock the size of a continent Asia in that hole, the hole will easily swallow it up.

The White Hollow was hoping to find a better life, but that hope was shattered when he discovered that there was not much difference between this desert and that black hole. But unlike what happened in the black hole, the hollows did not attack him but rather fled the white hollow because they would die from the crushing reiatsu his body was producing. After all, the Vasto Lorde are the pinnacle of strength.