Chapter 9: Tips from Murcielago and new tensions

A/N: English is not my first language، so excuse me for any typing mistakes.

'Cero.' thinking

"Cero." talking

"Cero." And 'cero.' Important talk.

cero. Memories of the past

"Cero." Techniques

«cero.» places

*cero.* sounds

[Cero.] Murciélago

(Cero.) Music

"Cero." Scary sound / lacrima / strong sound.

############################

«Oak Town, Phantom Lord's Guild Building»

Everyone was looking at Ryos who was sitting alone. His eyes were as wide as a tennis ball, his robe stained with blood, his face red and his head so hot that steam was coming out of his ears.

"What happened to him?"

"I don't know. He's been like this since he got back from Magnolia. He's been doing nothing but sitting."

"Maybe someone attacked him. Look at the blood on his clothes."

"Nah! I don't think so. It doesn't look like he was attacked."

"Maybe he kill someone."

"Then why is his face red?"

Everyone kept whispering. Although Ryos could hear them, he didn't pay any attention to them. Ryos has been sitting still since yesterday, neither eating nor drinking nor doing anything but sitting.

Of course, this was not hidden from the Element four, and especially Juvia. The members of the Element four sat near Ryos.

"Ryos. Are you going to tell us what happened to you?" Totomaru spoke. Although he seemed indifferent, he was worried, especially when he saw the blood on Ryos' robe.

"I didn't see anything... I didn't see anything..." Ryos muttered without looking at them.

"Ryos-kun, if you don't tell us, we'll have Gajeel-kun stop you from eating dessert for an entire month and force you to eat vegetables." Juvia spoke in an emotionless voice.

"What 0_0?!" Ryos quickly got up from his seat and hugged Juvia's legs. "Please don't let him come near me T-T!!!" Ryos shouted in horror. Fortunately for him, Gajeel was on an assignment outside Oak City. If Gajeel knew about Ryos, he would try to get the information, even if it meant he would resort to sadistic methods.

Ryos sighed in frustration. "When I went to Magnolia, I searched a lot for the members of the Fairy Tail Guild…." The others nodded their heads. "Meanwhile, I heard that there is a group called Team Natsu."

"What 0_0?!?!?!" The members of the Element four shouted.

Ryos wasn't a social person, so he didn't know anything about Team Natsu. But for everyone else, it would be completely different.

Team Natsu is a group of very chaotic and powerful people.

"No no no. Three no. What bad luck made you go to them. No doubt someone has done something to you." Sol spoke.

"How sad! There is no doubt that you have become another Titania's prey." Aria spoke as tears streamed from behind the cloth that was around his eyes.

"actually no." Ryos replied.

"Gray Fullbuster?" Totomaru spoke.

"no.."

"Natsu Dragneel?" Juvia spoke.