7. Party

(A/N): I know I took so long to update, I'm very sorry

"Here she is!" A random Slytherin screamed when I entered the Slytherin Common Room. Loud music was blasting and almost everyone had cups on their hands. The place was very crowded with students from every house, drinking, dancing or just talking.

I smiled brightly as everyone congratulated me, feeling almost flattered. As soon as I caught sight of Harry, Ron and Hermione, I started walking towards them, pushing people and trying not to have any drink spilled on me.

Suddenly, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Cho smiling at me. "Hey," She said.

"Hey, what's up?" I smiled back at her, surprised. We weren't very close, we hardly talked, actually.

"Congratulations for today, you did amazing!" She exclaimed loudly because of the loud music. Cho lowered her hand that was on my shoulder and slowly trailed It down on my arm. "I guess I'll have to start training with you since you beat my ass today." She chuckled. I peeked at her action and smirked, deciding to play along.

I put my hand a little above her waist and leaned towards her, speaking on her ear. "Thanks, Cho. You did amazing as well". I said and leaned back, seeing a small blush on her cheeks. I giggled and I leaned again. "Come train with me whenever you want" I smirked, watching her cheeks turn a dark red.

Cho looked back when she heard a faint voice calling for her. Probably one of her friends. I looked over her shoulder but she quickly looked back at me. Her hand never left my arm.

"Sorry, I gotta go" She stated and I nodded in understanding. She slightly squeezed her grip on me and leaned forward, speaking on my ear just like I did before. "You know, we should hang out sometime" She winked.

And with that, she disappeared into the crowd. I smirked at that unexpected interaction and took the chance to approach the Golden Trio.

Harry looked at me with a smirk on his lips. I shot a confused look at him. "What?" I asked. He shrugged it off.

"Congrats, Y/N/N! I'm so proud of you!" He hugged me tightly.

"Thanks, Potter" I giggled and hugged him back, just enjoying the embrace. When we separated, I turned and saw Ron with a smile on his face.

"You did brilliant today," He put his hand on my shoulder and exclaimed, "The way you caught the Snitch, bloody hell!" I smiled and thanked him, feeling happy for how close we have been becoming.

"I didn't know you were that good" Hermione spoke. I turned my head to look at her and raised an eyebrow in a playful way.

"Underestimating me, Granger?" I smirked at her. She playfully rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink. "Shut up, Malfoy" She said and slightly shoved me.

I laughed at her when suddenly, Harry put his arm around my neck. "So," He started "You and Cho Chang, huh?" The Gryffindor teased me and I rolled my eyes.