14. Just the two of us

"We're allowed to go home this weekend" Draco peeked at me

"We're allowed to go home this weekend" Draco peeked at me. "Why don't you come this time, Y/N?" I fake laughed.

"Why would I, Draco? We both know I'm not quite welcomed" I crossed my arms, staring at the ceiling of my bedroom.

"That's not true.." I eyed him, the blonde letting out a long sigh. "Well, do whatever you prefer, but I'll miss youuuu" He said, throwing himself on top of me.

I laughed loudly at the position he ended up in, almost falling off of the bed. I pulled him back on the bed so he could lay by my side. Silence.

"I'll miss you too, but we'll be fine as always, alright?" I turned my head to face him. He nodded and gave me a weak closed mouth smile.

"Well, I should get going and get my stuff ready. The train leaves before dinner" I nodded as I watched him jump off the bed. "I'll meet you before I go so I can say goodbye" He quickly voiced before closing the door and blowing me a kiss.

As I heard the sound of the door closing, I tiredly stared at the ceiling again. Even though my bed was too comfortable to get out of, I, unfortunately, had to.

————————————————————

"Pleeease, Terence! Don't go!" I annoyingly said as I hugged him too tightly.

"I'm sorry, Y/N/N, my parents are starting to put pressure on me" Terence said as he got off the tight embrace. The boy stopped in front of me and grabbed my shoulders, "I'll send you letters, okay? I'm sure other friends of yours are staying in Hogwarts too. And besides, every Slytherin loves you and would die to be with you". I shrugged.

As I remembered Harry would be staying at Ronald's house too, I groaned impatiently, walking with Terence out of his room. I saw a bunch of Slytherins in the Common Room ready to get out of here and before joining them, the Slytherin boy gave me a kiss on top of my head.

After I said goodbye to my brother and some other friends as well as Harry and Ron, I slowly started walking toward the Great Hall. I was starving and dinner was going to be served soon.

There weren't many people there. Compared to the last time, the number of wizards and witches that went home when allowed increased drastically. Great

I sat down and leaned on the chair, playing with my rings to avoid boredom. I was so immersed in my own thoughts that I had no idea how many minutes had passed until I realized the food was already on the table.

"Boo!" Someone suddenly said behind my chair, startling me. I repressed a little scream and turned my head to look at the human being.

"Granger?" I said, confused. "You didn't go home as well?"

Hermione looked at me playfully, mocking me, "Are you seeing me on the train, Malfoy?" She said, matter-of-factly.

I faked a chuckle, "Very funny." Although, I actually found it funny how she was one of the few people with the courage to mock me like this.