11. Fast asleep

A couple of days have passed since what happened between me and Adrian

A couple of days have passed since what happened between me and Adrian. Since then, I haven't talked nor looked at the black-haired boy. Harry and the others knew about our argument but decided not to bring it up.

I couldn't deny the fact that I was hurt and It was affecting my relationship with my friends because honestly, I haven't felt like myself. I was spending more time with Draco, who was being extra nice to me, trying his hardest to cheer me up.

Pansy tried to talk to me a few times, guilt clearly showing in her voice. But I made it very clear that my problem wasn't with her at all.

"You're not going to eat anything?" Terence suddenly asked, startling me a little. I looked at him, feeling bored in this breakfast which was taking forever to end.

"Nope, I'm not hungry" I said. He looked at me with his eyebrows furrowed, slightly shaking his head.

"We have Quidditch practice later, you know. You will eat something, Y/N." I rolled my eyes at him and groaned.

"Fine." He handed me a piece of cake and I slowly started to eat it, lost in my thoughts.

My eyes traveled through the Great Hall and sneaked a peek at Hermione, who surprisingly was already looking at me. We stared at each other for a couple of seconds, like it was just the two of us in a little world of ours.

I wonder what she's thinking right now.

The corner of my lips started to go upwards, forming a little smile. I watched her break our eye contact as her cheeks gained a shade of pink. I chuckled.

I felt Terence staring at me, watching my little interaction with the Gryffindor.

"What?" I asked him, confused. A mischievous grin took over his face.

"I see what's going on here," He said, clearly mocking me. "Come one Y/N, if you had a crush on Granger, all you had to do was tell" He started to wiggle his eyebrows.

I felt my eyes wide at his words. "Ewww Terence, what the fuck?" I shoved him. Where on Earth did this boy get this idea??

He started to make some kissing noises and say embarrassing words about me supposedly liking Hermione. I decided to pretend I wasn't listening to him.

He loudly laughed at me, making a few students look at us.

"Merlin, Terence! Let's go before you embarrass me even more." I stated, dragging him out of the Great Hall and towards the Quidditch changing rooms

I quickly changed into my green and silver uniform and waited until everyone did the same.

"What's up, Y/N?" Miles Bletchley, the Keeper, greeted me. I gave him a warm smile, deciding to strike up a conversation with him to forget about Adrian's presence there.