13. Shhh!!

A/N:  JAHSJAJSAJJA sorry but your reactions to the last chapter were so funny hope you enjoy this chapter <3

A/N: JAHSJAJSAJJA sorry but your reactions to the last chapter were so funny
hope you enjoy this chapter <3

Hermione Granger, please get off of my thoughts.

No matter how hard I tried, the nonsense dream I had didn't seem to disappear from my head anytime soon.

Even in class, I wasn't even paying attention to what was happening around me anymore. I had so many questions and no answers for them.

Why the hell did I dream about kissing Hermione? I don't even like her in this way and the thought of kissing the bushy-haired girl never even crossed my mind before.

But this was normal, right? Dreaming about kissing random people. I mean, I'm a teenager with a bunch of hormones in full bloom. It's not a big deal.

Besides, the feeling of wanting her friendship and attention was growing inside of me more and more.

I was playing with the big gold ring on my pinky finger, immersed in my own thoughts when I heard Snape's voice.

"Very well, Mrs. Malfoy. Looks like Mrs. Granger did a good job." I heard the monotonous voice of our teacher. I looked at the piece of paper in front of me. Our previous Defense Against The Dark Arts test.

Exceeds Expectations was written on the top.

Draco peeked at the test on my table. I looked at the boy and saw him making a face at it.

"You did better than I," He said. I smirked at him, ready to mock him about it.

His face quickly softened, "I'm proud of you, Y/N/N". I loved how Draco sets aside his arrogant side when it comes to me.

I smiled at him, "Thanks, you did great as well," I said, patting his back.

I got up, ready for another class, "Let's go, we have Charms now," I said, excitedly and quickly grabbed my things, leaving the classroom.

"You're in a rush" I heard Terence's voice behind me, walking faster to reach me. I turned my head to look at him. Draco is now way behind us. "I'm cheered up today"

We started walking through the corridors, full of students. Some of them chatting and others trying to get to their classes in time.

"And why is that, Ms. Excitement?" I giggled at the boy, "First because Charms is my favorite class. Second, because I impressed Snape, and third.." We entered the classroom, but I stopped when I saw two Ravenclaws at me and Terence's usual table in the classroom. I looked at the Slytherin, who rolled his eyes and looked back at the two students. Great.

"Move." I said, rudely. Immediately, they got up and walked to another table. I sat next to Terence, continuing the conversation.

I got closer to him, speaking lower, "Third, because there's a rumor about a Transfiguration book in the Restricted Section". He frowned his eyebrows