15. Astronomy Tower

A/N: Boo!

A/N: Boo!

Dear Y/N,

Mom and Dad genuinely miss you, you should come next time. Things here are kind of quiet, hope you are alright at Hogwarts.

Love,
Draco Malfoy.

  I lightly smile at Draco's letter, realizing  I was missing my brother. I grab the piece of paper and shove it into my bag before going to the locker room to put on my Quidditch uniform. The weather looks nice today, it's surprisingly hot.

I start to walk towards the pitch as I feel the sunlight hitting my skin and my hair, making it look slightly lighter. As I was ready to mount my broom, I hear a faint voice calling me.

"Well, well, well. Fancy seeing you here, Y/N" She says. I turn around to face the girl, her grin getting wider as I stare at her with a hint of surprise.

I speak, "Ravenclaw star. Hey!". She approaches me while chuckling. "I didn't know you were going to stay at Hogwarts".

Cho shrugs. "Last minute decision" I nod in understanding. "Is the invitation to train with you still on?"

"Well, as long as you don't knock me off of my broom, definitely" I joke as she slightly laughs.

Cho mounts her broom. "I will try not to" The brunette winks and flies away.

I open the big chest that keeps the Quidditch balls, releasing the golden snitch afterward. I watch as the tiny golden dot disappears into the sky. I quickly fly near Cho.

It's no secret that she is an amazing seeker, so the training was tough. I could say that I enjoyed her company, the girl was incredibly easygoing and funny, and we got along very well.

"Well, they call you the best seeker of Hogwarts for a reason," She says out of breath. We slowly walk to a tree nearby to rest under it. I could feel every muscle in my body aching.

"I mean, you are not so bad yourself, Chang" I joke as she scoffs. We lean into the huge tree and I hand her a bottle of water.

"You really shouldn't be scared of the match against Hufflepuff" She stares at me. I previously mentioned that, hoping she could tell me some information about Cedric, the seeker who is also her ex-boyfriend.

I look at her while sipping on my water, waiting for the black-haired girl to continue. "Cedric is amazing on the field, but he's too impulsive. He tends to follow the other seeker a lot, thinking they saw the snitch". I carefully listen to every single word of hers, hoping it could be useful for me.

I nod. "I'll do my best to beat him, then," She looks at me, examining my expression. "Who knows in our next match you'll beat me too" I tease.

"I look forward to doing that, Malfoy" She teases me back, which makes me giggle at her. "But you being awfully hot while playing doesn't help much". I smirk.