chapter 37

"I would never leave you" I whispered back moving away and leaning my head up to kiss his forehead and once I did his face once agian flared brighter and he quickly returned to the previous position he was watching the movie.

Hinata P. O. V

Kei placed a soft kiss on my forehead, bringing a smile to my face as we turned to continue the movie. I was beginning to get sleepy, and kei must have noticed as I felt him pick me up in his arms and set me on the bed as he climbed in with me pulling my back to his chest. I turned around so that I was facing kei and curled up into him, enjoying the warmth that came with being with kei.

I was drifting to sleep when I felt kei kiss the top of my head before resting his chin there his hand untangling my untamed hair whilst he began to hum a lullaby just as he had done on the night of the training camp. This action pushes into a night of joyful dreams I can only get when i know kei is with me.

.
.
.
.
The next morning
.
.
.
.

I woke up with two large arms wrapped around my waist that didn't seem to be letting go any time soon. I tried to pull away, but his hold just got tighter as if he feared losing the warmth of our touch. I heard a grumble from his chest and a whisper. "Don't go stay here a bit longer."

I sighed as he rolled on his back, pulling me onto his chest. "But we have to get ready for school," I  said as I once agian tried to get up to get ready. Keis mum yuki was lovely enough to wash my practice clothes as well as my school uniform for tomorrow as I didn't have spare clothes, not knowing I would have been staying the night.

After five minutes of struggling to get out of his hold, I gave up until an idea came to mind. I sat up a bit so I could see keis face a d after working up a bit of confidence I learned down and left a trail of small kisses over keis face and down to his jawline and kept doing so until his arms loosened enough for me to be able to get out of his hold.

I stood with a triumphant smile beside the bed and when he opened his eyes and saw my expression he began to laugh just hearing the sound of his laugh made me begin to blush as aswell as bust out laughing with him. That lasted a while before me and kei calmed down. He was now fully awake, so we collected our clothes for the long day ahead.