chapter 38

I stood with a triumphant smile beside the bed and when he opened his eyes and saw my expression he began to laugh just hearing the sound of his laugh made me begin to blush as aswell as bust out laughing with him. That lasted a while before me and kei calmed down. He was now fully awake, so we collected our clothes for the long day ahead.

Hinatas P. O. V.

After finally being escaped from the cuddle kei was giving me and wake him up, we both went downstairs for breakfast. I was a bit nervous no thats not the word embarrassed? I don't think that's it either. I'll be honest. I'm not sure what this feeling is, but I do know it's from keis mum and brother walking into keis room last night. What if they got the wrong idea. It's not like me and kei are actually dating. Should I ask kei? I was pulled out of thought when I felt a large hand intertwine with mine.

I looked up and smiled already, knowing that I had that fit so perfectly with mine was kei's. He returned the smile and whispered down to me, "Good morning, sho, let's go get breakfast." Whilest tugging  on my hand toreador me downstairs to the dining room where kei's mum, Miss yuki, was setting out the table.

Before I was able to ask if she needed any help she had already told me and kei to sit down, she had seated me beside kei and infront of her whilst akiteru was in front of ke But he wasn't here yet.

Kei was still holding my hand as we walked to our seats, and once we were sat, he layed our intertwined hands on the table. I'm not sure why maybe its just become a natural reaction for me to try and hide things at this point, but I tried to pull away our hands to where they couldn't be seen, I think kei noticed as he calmly ran his thumb soothingly atop my hand and whispered "there's nothing we have to hide here, but if your not comfortable yet we can" looking at me with a face that made me feel safe, welcome making me smile and say.

"No, it's fine. we have nothing to hide." With a bright smile.