chapter 10

Daich p.o.v

We played matches all day, and everyone was staring at our ginger sunshine, wondering how he got in such a state.

After our last match, it was dinner time, so I called suga Over to talk to him about hinata "hey suga I was wondering, have you seen anything off about hinata lately?"

"No why" he said looking confused "oh wait on the bus he was getting on weird after tsukishima touched him he even fell to the ground he looked terrified" suga said with sad eyes "why did something happen"

"Well.....suga I've never told u about this before but I once walked into the changing rooms when hinata was getting ready and well he was covered with scars, cuts and bruises had to toe but he was always smiling so I thought nothing of it but recently I've been feeling more and more worried about him"

Suga opened his mouth to speak. " we....shouldnt say anything to him just yet we might scare him, so let's just keep an eye on him, and if anything gets worse, then that's when we get involved."

I nodded and agreed with suga

Hinatas p.o.v

After our matches I was dreading dinner as I knew I couldn't eat much and that everyone would either ask me questions on what happened or just stare at me I sighed at the doors to the canteen I took a deep breath, opened the doors and smiled as I made it to the table my team was sitting at.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it was so short