chaprer 20

READ BELOW IT IS IMPORTANT

(A/N) ok so guys if you look above you will se a picture of a shell less turtle I felt I had to share this with you guys as it has been stuck in my head for over a week and well yeah. If your wondering how I came across this, well, I'm a bit strange and random and have sudden urges to search up weird things .this is one of my least weird searches as well as 'is tom cruise in a cult'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.yea keep scrolling
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.almost there
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.just a few more
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

OK, SO I LIED IT WASN'T THAT IMPORTANT ok on with the story

"Hey I'm hungry let's go get food" I said putting my smile on once agian everyone else didnt know what to do either they were in shock until i said that then they agreed i just went on as if the whole conversation didnt happen

'Only two more days I'll be fine'

Hinatas P. O. V.

I'm an idiot I didnt know what to do so what do I do say I'm hungry and should go get food I cant even eat properly and the team would find it weird if I dont eat anything guess I'm going to have to eat with everyone and throw it up after.

I don't think anyone is going to act normal with me anymore I didnt know at the time but I think it fell, my mask the one I worked on for years to get right shattered by one sentence from kenma.

'Why smile if you're not happy'

That was all it took for me to slip up it wasnt for long, and j got it back up, but they saw me without it. Fuck I hate this!. Why cant it all be over?and what's worse is what else kenma saying about my eyes now everyone will be paying more attention to them when I smile well I guess I could just give them close eyed smil- I was pulled out of my train of thought while walking to the canteen by someone calling my name

'Hinata!" They shouted, surprising my so I turned round to see kenma

"Sorry........" he said while taking a short glance at me

"What for?" I asked with my usual smiling persona. He took a short glimpse at me only to catch my gaze at him and turn away from me.

"Well...... the hall .... if what I said made you uncomfortable or something...." he finished with another side glance at me.

''no it's fine dont worry about it '' I said continuing to smile ''oh and kenma I am happy'' was the last thing I said before running to the canteen where most people already were with a smile still on my face.

When I got there, I looked around until I found my team. I skipped over to them after getting my food. I saw a space beside tsukishima was free, so i automatically went beside him without question. When I sat down, he looked at me for a second before giving a small smile that made my heart skip a beat, but right after, he looked away and started to talk to yamaguchi.

I sat there smiling like an idiot looking at my food for a moment before picking up my chopsticks and started eating or well shoving food down my throat before I had a chance to throw it up after eating my plate I went up and got seconds and done the same with that some of the team were looking at me.

I looked up and said "what I'm hungry." they started laughing, "im tired after eating so much, so I think I'll go on to the room," i said before yawning.

"Ok, hinata, be careful on your way back, and we will be there soon," sugamama said

I stood up and slowly made my way out of the canteen, but as soon as those doors closed, I started to speed up until i was running. I got to the bathroom and got into the cubicle, locked the door, and started to throw up all the good I had eaten.

I couldn't breathe when I was throwing up, so I was now sitting on the floor panting, trying to catch my breath. After I did, I stood up, flushed the chain and left the stall, and went to our room we were staying in.

When I got there, there wasn't anyone there yet, so I just lay there looking at the ceiling. I couldn't sleep and I don't know why so I did nothing until I heard shouting. It was the team coming back to the room.

When they all got in, suga noticed I wasn't asleep and started to speak "hinata your still up?"

"Yeah, I couldn't sleep. I dont know why, though," I replied to him.

Soon, everyone was asleep except for me. Well, that's what I thought until tsukishima turned round to look at me and said, "Do you want to sleep with me agian?" With his arms wide open

"Yep!" Was what I said with a smile on my face? I probably looked like a happy puppy with its tail wagging at this point.

I quickly got up and into his arms and started to cuddle into him and whispered.

"My new favourite spot. I love it here so comfy and warm. " While nuzzling my head into him, I took a small peak at him to see his face, but he was looking away.

I started to worry if he even wanted me here but all them thoughts went away when I felt his arms tighten around me and his head was resting on mine but that went away after a moment and it made me upset but then I felt his lips on my forehead and heard him whisper into my ear.

"Goodnight, shoyo." This made my heart beat faster

"Night kei" was all I could scratch out my voice, barely audible moments later. I drifted off to sleep soundly. I dont know what it is, but Ki, he makes me feel safe.

If only we could stay like this but the last day of the camp is tomorrow until I have to go back there with 'him'

~~~

Ok, so I was writing this last night and was going to update it yesterday, but I fell asleep in the middle of writing it, so yeah