chapter 32

We enjoyed the meal and keis mum told me just to call her mum saying its prep for the future what ever she ment by that. She asked if I wanted to stay because it was dark out already so I agreed not really thinking about it. I'm excited to see what the rest of the night will be like.

Hinatas p. o. v

Me and kei went on up to his room to get changed. He soon remembered I didn't bring any spare clothing so he lent me one of his shirts and shorts though they didn't fit the shorts kept falling to my ankles and the top was just above my mid thigh so I decided that it would be fine if I just left the shorts.

I heard a knock on the door, knowing It was kei. I told him I was ready and he could come in. When I saw the door opening I suddenly got really nervous and started fiddling with the hem of the shirt looking down to the floor afraid to see his reaction.

I could tell I was blushing already but I finally worked up the courage and looked up to face him his face was a bit red with his eyes looking everywhere but me and his hand up covering his mouth a bit.

( like this)

"W..why aren't you wearing the shorts?" Kei asked, trying to sound like he normally does.

"Oh...w.. well, they were too big and kept falling down, so I thought it would be okay if I just left them because the shirt covers everything anyway." I explained to him

"Oh right well, those were the smallest . I'm sorry they didn't fit ." Kei said, shocking me

"Huh?....No no no, it's not your fault don't apologise and I'm comfy in this anyway so there's no need to worry," I said, wavering my hands in front of me

"Ok, if you say so sho," he said, slightly smiling at me.  He then grabbed my arm,  dragged me to his bed, and sat me down next to him, getting comfortable while he turned on his tv and looked for a movie.

He finally picked one and sat down next to me. I kept giving glimpses over to his lap.'It looks comfy. I want to sit there if I asked, would he let me? No, no, I can't do that he will think I'm weird

He must have caught me looking over because I felt his arm around my waist and drag me to between his legs once I was between his legs he wrapped both his arms around me and a blanket over our shoulders. I was so happy, so I put my arm back and around his neak, pulling him closer to me.

(Like this, just imagine hinata is wearing an oversized shirt.)

We got another blanket and put it in over our legs as we started to watch the movie while cuddling close.

500 words.