chapter 13

Noya P.O.V

after hinata ran out of the canteen, everyone was talking about him about his cuts, bruises, and bandages as well as how jlstrange he's been acting.

"Will you all stop talking about my cute kohai he fell of his bike and got hurt not that it's any of your business!. He obviously didnt like you talking about his so he ran off and your still doing it?!" I shouted at them with a glare soon after hearing what I said they put their heads down in guilt.

I quickly shoved the food in my mouth and swallowed, as soon as I done that I stood up and went after hinata I checked every room I found and still had yet to find him then I saw the bathroom I opened the door with a slight creak and poked my head in and what I saw surprised me....

It was hinata .......

But not my cute kohai hinata....

He was like a different person. He took no notice of me being here and was just staring at himself, his eyes they looked so dead, lifeless. His hair no longer shined like it did he was no longer himself, and no one had noticed how hasent any one seen how broken he looks?

Hes kinda scary....what happened to my sweet kohai ?

I couldn't look at him like this any longer, so I ran out of the bathroom and ran and ran until I saw the team.

" noya? Why are you crying? " asked daichi

Huh? I put my hand to my face only to feel my cheek wet. I didn't know I was crying....but how could I not?

" It's hinata he...well he." I tried to get out what had happened

"It's ok noya calm down and tell us," Suga said to me in a calming voice

"Well..... I went to look for hinata so I checked the bathroom and well he was there but it wasnt him, but it was him he looked so sad, so broken and I just couldn't handle it so I ran away. Horrible isn't it to see my sweet kohai looking so....... and not help him, I'm the worst sempai, " I said, tears falling from my eyes

Everyone looked in shock except daichi he was staring with an all-knowing look of concern

"Daichi, I think we should tell them," said suga

"But -" I cut daichi off

" If you know something, tell us!" I screamed at him " I dont care if you are the captain your ment to look after the team not just keep secrets if you know something about why hinata looked like that then you have to tell us so we can help! It's clearly hurting him!" I screamed

Daich just looked guilty " okey fine I will tell yous, well the first week of practice I walked into the changing rooms and saw him getting changed and he was covered in bandages, bruises, scars and cuts some seemed like he had done them himself and were from a while ago but most of them looked like the were new and were from someone else but he seemed happy so I just left him alone like hes our sun." daichi said.

"YOU SAW HIM LIKE THAT AND DIDN'T TELL ANYONE?!" I screamed

"Well....he seemed fine.....AND YOU CANT SAY ANYTHING ITS NOT LIKE YOU NOTICED ANYTHIND WAS WRONG" daichi sh

Soon, the whole team started fighting, not noticing the other teams were staring but suddenly stopped when they heard his voice
"What happened? Why is everyone fighting?" We turned to see hinata with his large smile that no longer reached his eyes. I could now see how back it was, how fake everything he had done was. Do we even know hinata? He never told us about his life outside of school he always changes the topic whenever we ask..........we've known each other for so long, and none of us know anything about him....