chapter 24

I went to our room and grabbed a short sleeved shirt and changed into that, but I put on my volleyball team jacket. I know what your thinking 'well what was point then' the point is that now I'm not in a sweaty top and plus the jacket keeps me cool I have no idea how that works but it does.when I was done I want to get myself food, when i did i then too a look around to see kei when i spotted him i instantly skipped over to him. Like a puppy finding its owner, I got attached to kei, always wanting him near me, I'm not sure what I'm feeling, but I think that I'm enjoying it.

Hinatas P. O. V.

I ran over to tsukish- I mean kei and yamaguchi with my food I didn't pick much as in not in the mood to make myself throw up after like I have been doing so I'll just eat what I can.

"Hey!" I shouted excitedly when I was in front of them they both greated me saying hello and stuff today was the first time I properly had spoken to yamaguchi hes really nice and friendly so we are now all friends with each other and I'm really happy about that I hope we can be like this when we are at school as well and that this isnt only one of the friends for a day and you never speak to the person agian.

For the rest of the day, we just spoke and joked around with each other while eating. After all the food was done we went back to the room we had been staying in and made sure we had everything we needed and belonged to us once we had everything we said goodbye to all the teams and got onto our bus. Me, kei, and yamaguchi sat at the back so no one of the three would be left out and had to sit alone. I was by the window with kei beside me and yamaguchi on his other side.

I was so tired from all the matches and training, so I decided to lean against the window and take a nap. As I closed my eyes, I faded into the land of dreams.

It was dark pitch black. I couldn't see a thing as o was running, but what was I running from? That question was solved as i heard his voice

"It's your fault that they are dead for being so selfish,"

The voice screamed at me. I kept running and running, trying to get away from the endless pit of darkness when another familiar voice pulled me to a stop

"Oni-chan, why did you kill me? I thought you loved me,"

"I...I do love you, I love you so much." I tried to reason with her as I went up to her tears threatening to fall

"But you killed us me and mummy died because of you."

The tears I was holding in fell from my eyes I fell to the floor crying my eyes out when I heard loud steps approaching from behind me I didnt have the strength to stand nevermind run anymore I just sat there until he reached me.

"I found you~~"

He said when i felt myself being shaken awake.

My heavy eyes were lifted only for my eyes to be met with kei's. My eyes softened as I saw him he lifted his hand and wiped away the tears I didn't know was there.

"Hey, it's fine, sho, I'm here." He whispered in a soft tone that made me smile

He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close to him as I rested my head on his chest.

"I'm here. You're okay, no more nightmares. Ok?" He said sweetly.

I hummed in response as if saying yes and whispered a thankyou as I once agian drifted to sleep.

~~~~~
I'm honestly trying to make this last as long as possible and keep it fluffy as long as I can until hinata has to go back to his father but the next chapter hes gonna have to go home😢😭