I

don't own haikyuu or Yuri on ice all I own is the plot .

And thx to K-Yxumi for some of the ideas.
Hinata POV
Hi you might know me as the sunshine boy or the kid I love with volleyball or half a freak pair . Well it's all true all but the part of me being in love with volleyball well kinda I do like volleyball but I also love ice skating but no one but my family knows .
Author POV
The team was practicing but a phone went off ."Dang it I thought I turned it off suga is going to kill me "hinata thought. "Sorry suga" hinata said while looking at the ID caller "but it's important can I take it "."Fine but turn it off next time ". "I will" he replied and walked outside to take the call. "Hey dad" he said. "Hey sho"the person on the other line said. "Do you need anything I'm in the middle of practice"he questioned. " Yeah I do I think you forgot but your supposed to be at the rink now" supposed dad replied. Oh shoot that was today um can I come in like 30 minutes I still have some practice to do" hinata said looking back. " Um sure " victor said. "ok thanks i gtg love you bye" with that hinata hung up. He walked back to the gym and they began practice again. After a good hour they were done. "Hey kageyama I won't be able to do extra practice today"hinata said. Kageyama looked at him blankly and started to check hinata for bruises or a fever. "K-kageyama what are you doing" hinata yelped in surprise. " I'm making sure all those hits to your brain aren't taking effect now" kageyama said. " What do you mean I just said I can't practice today"hinata said walking backwards. " That's the problem you always wanna practice more" the setter said. " Ik but I have something to do so I can't" hinata said asking all his stuff. " Fine whatever" kageyama said following hinata's lead . After that they went there separate ways kageyama home and hinata to the rink.
Hinata's POV
When I finally got to the rink there was no one there. "Are you serious" I yelled. But of course no on heard. I warmed up and started to practice.

When I finished I heard clapping I look to where it was only to see lev . Lev is like my brother . I skate over to him and ask if he now just got here. "No I got here like halfway through your practice" he answered. A few moment later he gets on the ice and started practice with me an snake jokes. We were going to start our routine when a loud noise scared me an did slipped which hurt a lot .
Lev's POV
We were about to start our routine when we heard a loud nosie. I'm guessing the loud nosie scared sho cause he fell. Of course I helped him up. When I finished helping sho and making fun of him I see a face I haven't see since I was 11. She was waving I guess I took to long because when I finished processing that she was there.sho was already hugging her. I of course skat to her and hug her. Then I realized that my parents are also there. "Hey guys" I said. "Hey what were you guys doing"I heard my pop say. " Oh we were practicing"hina said.
My POV
Once they were finished catching up madison told them that she booked the 3 a skating performance in a month. This got hinata pumped and lev excited. They continued to practice tell hinta and lev got tired. "Wait so why were you guys late" hinata suddenly said. "Yea I mean you called me in the middle of school to come here"lev added. " Oh that's cause we were doing paperwork"yuri said. " Why were you doing paperwork ma"lev said. " Oh well we got you transferred to nekoma with kenma" victor said. " Oh" was all that lev could say. Not that he didn't like kenma it was the kenma was mean to him like I like you but I would break your bones mean. "Your so lucky you get to be with kenma " hinata yelled. " Ok kids quite down were almost to yurio's.
Madison =

Madison MillarAge : 18Job: cafe worker , manager for lev, kenma and hinata's skating careerSexuality: Bisexual Likes : her skating family , Amy ,sour candy ,hinata ,lev, kenmaDislikes:toxic people, sweets, bullies ,liars,fake people Personality:sw...

Madison Millar
Age : 18
Job: cafe worker , manager for lev, kenma and hinata's skating career
Sexuality: Bisexual
Likes : her skating family , Amy ,sour candy ,hinata ,lev, kenma
Dislikes:toxic people, sweets, bullies ,liars,fake people
Personality:sweet, caring, happy .