13

The first years were trying to calm down tsukishima so he wouldn't murder anyone. "Hey tsukishima are you really going to let a low life ruin the mood like come up we're don't have our simpais looking after us all month"kageyama said. The others took this into consideration especially tsukishima and hinata. "I guess but if one of them say something about you being a king I'm not promising that they won't be in a hospital" he said. " Ok now that's settled let's un pack" yachi said getting her bags. Hinata took out his phone and did some typing and said I'm posting this . What kageyama said putting away his last bag going to hinata. "Oh idc" he said. The others now we're around them looking at the picture. "You don't have better ones" yama asked. "I do indeed" the shorty replied. And started to scroll through his gallery. "What about this one tsukishima pointed out one. " Oh yeah yea" yachi said. "Ok" was said then 4 pings.

@theliteralsun

(Pretend there still teens)

Got him to calm down but said he would put them in a hospital next time.

"I- really sho" tsuki said. "Yes really" the accused said. "But did he lie tho" a blueberry said. "No he didn't" yachi said. "And you can't even say anything I'm older than you salty"sho said. There was a ping again but this time yamaguchi was giggling.

@yama🍠

@yama🍠

There fighting but sho just claimed dominance

"Heheheh"was heard from yachi. A really from the 2 tallest and a yes from the shortest. Then there were a bunch of pings but from just two phones.

Comments on @theliteralsun

@sugamama- that's good i guess dont blame him

@deadashell- can't stop him then

@⚡rollingthunder⚡-id help him

@imnotbaled- @⚡ rollingthunder ⚡ same

Others

Comments on @yama🍠

@sugamam-aww that's cute and wdym

@deadashell- why are they fighting

@imnotbald-blackmail

@jesusincarnated-are they ok

@⚡rollingthunder ⚡-extra blackmail

Others

"Um ok"said yamaguchi. "So you guys wanna eat these extra snacks and watch a movie" hinata said. " Sure let me just change to something comfy"the beanpole said. " Same/yea/mhm" were the other replies as they changed. They were gay or bi that preferred men so yachi didn't feel uncomfortable changing near them.

 They were gay or bi that preferred men so yachi didn't feel uncomfortable changing near them

"We match" Hinata said after forcefully putting on the hoodies for kageyama and tsukishima. "Ok so what movie" yama asked puttig the futons together. "Um how about silent voice" kageyama said. "Yea that sounds good" yachi agreed. "I don't care so sure" the salt said "ok!!" Hinata said pulling it up on his phone. They got comfy and started to watch it.

A hour later

Pain was all they felt. "Kageyama why would you do that to us"hinata yelled ready to attack him. 'i didn't know suga said it was a good movie" he said wiping tears away. Yachi and yamaguchi were in corners crying. Tsukishima on the floor looking up at the ceiling. And kageyama and hinata in there futons. *Pain was all they felt for the rest of the day*

ANYWAY thanks for reading and hope you have a good day/evening/night 🌄🌇🌃 and none of the pictures were mine they came off of pinterest so yea.