10

Hinata was picking the next show when the bus stopped. Since it wasn't planed poor kageyama wasn't ready and was like bending over so he ended up rolling into the seat infront of them. The lemon and tangerine haired best friends next to him started full on laughing. The coaches said sorry that a random car was driving crazy and started driving again. Yachi and hinata were still laughing loudly kageyama was tilling them to shut up. They were making to much noise so of course some woke up. Yachi and hinata had calmed down by the time . "Hey what's with the nosie" asked a voice that they didn't see who it was from. " Oh sorry it's nothing" yachi replied. 'ok well please keep it down"asked the person. Something clicked in hinata's brain cause of the word please. "Sorry asahi we'll keep it down" he said. With that asahi as looking at noya who was now cuddling his arm. Asahi turned red. He was panicking what was he supposed to do. As he was trying to calm himself the trio were just looking at him. "I totally ship it" kageyama said with a smirk. " Yea/mhm" the others replied. " So are we going to help them get together or what" hinata question. "Yea we are we have a whole month"yachi pitched in sitting back." We can also help the others it's pain full just watching them flirt" hinata said. " Yea it's more embarrassing then yachi trying to talk to kiyoko" kageyama added getting a playful punch from the girl. "Oh we should get coach and sensei together to when they flirt it's weird" yachi whispered." Yea was head before they went back to watching the show in hinata's phone. "Shit kageyama use your phone mines on 10%" the owner said looking for is charging and portable head. (I don't know how they charge they phones so I but what we use in america please don't be mad) kageyama got out his phone and looked for the episode they were on in the show. Hinata was putting his phone in the snack bag with the charger and brick (what it's called I think). Yachi was just sitting back planning how to get the team together. She'll talk to the boys about her ideas later now she was just enjoying the show. The team now was waking up so there was now noise no one was questioning the trio of why they were in the back when yachi was supposed to be with kiyoko. The team was just talking with each other when a crashing sound happened and then yachi and kageyama started laughing. "Hahahah boke" "omg sho".

Meanwhile with lev and kenma yesterday

It was a peace full night kenma on his 4th cup of coffee in lev's hoodie cause it was cold and comfy. Lev spread on the floor next to him. They had to be at school at 9 am it was 11 pm he was planning a all nighter. Of course lev wasn't letting him do that cause it's bad and cause uncle yurio is scary when mad. So he got kenma and just hugged him and just layed there. Kenma wa struggling to stay awake with lev's warmth covering him. The coffee not working so he let sleep take him but that was 30 minutes after lev started to cuddle him. They went to sleep remembering that there alarms are set for 7:40 so they can eat and finish packing. Kenma was taking two bags with shirts, jeans, sweat pants, hoodies. One bag with a some games his switch and chargers. A bag with his shoes then the last one that has his skates and skating clothes they could buy more when they get to the other part of Tokyo.

Lev had 2 bags with clothes. One bag with shoes. One bag for his skates and skating clothes. When there alarms sounded really louder lev was the first to get up he turned of the alarms and poked kenma to wake him up. Kenma had woken up some minutes later so lev left to his room in the house and started to change like kenma. Once they finished changing they went to brush there teeth.

(Pretend that there wearing jeans and hoodies)

Once they finished lev went and got his bags and put them in the car. His dad's were taking him while yurio was taking kenma. I forgot to mention that lev had been in school for almost month before joining the team so they have his parents permission. Lev is in the same class as shibayama so that's why they clicked when they met at the gym. (Sorry that I changed my mind)

As they were finishing the check the time and had at least 10 minute so they hurried so they could go soon. They got to the school and put there bags in the back. They were just drive there for a hour so they took seats in the bus with he team. Lev sat next to shibayama and kenma next to kuroo. Coach started to dive off. Nothing really happened except yamamoto screaming lev and shibayama laughing kuroo annoying kenma. Kenma on his games yaku talking to kai. And the rest of the team being there.

That's all sorry I changed my mind about lev just joining cause it weird he joined and then left so he was sin school for a month and on the team for 2 weeks ok. Happy (early) valentine for some of you so take my heart ❤️💗